Check your account email address ×

9/11 bill vetoed

BOHICA

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Weak reason given to protect a nation that embodies everything Americans (and especially liberals) find repulsive:

“Enacting [this legislation] into law, however, would neither protect Americans from terrorist attacks nor improve the effectiveness of our response to such attacks.”

All in an effort to protect a nation that feeds our political system with MASSIVE DOLLARS!  But hey, if you're a dem...that's ok.  Right guys?  I mean it must be.

Obama long had objected, too, warning that if US citizens are allowed to take the Saudis into court, then foreign countries could do the same to the United States, its diplomats and its service members. The administration was also apprehensive about undermining a longstanding yet difficult relationship with Saudi Arabia. The US relies on the Saudis as a counter to Iran’s influence in the region as well as to help combat the spread of terrorism throughout the Middle East.

We need to have some deterrent to all of this meddling. I think every family of every service member who died or was injured in warfare should be able to sue our govt. Especially for the lies that were Vietnam, Iraq, Syria, Libya and so on...

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Obama long had objected, too, warning that if US citizens are allowed to take the Saudis into court, then foreign countries could do the same to the United States, its diplomats and its service members. The administration was also apprehensive about undermining a longstanding yet difficult relationship with Saudi Arabia. The US relies on the Saudis as a counter to Iran’s influence in the region as well as to help combat the spread of terrorism throughout the Middle East.

We need to have some deterrent to all of this meddling. I think every family of every service member who died or was injured in warfare should be able to sue our govt. Especially for the lies that were Vietnam, Iraq, Syria, Libya and so on...

yeah..but you can understand why some can't stand mid-easterners or any of those arab fawks.

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

yeah..but you can understand why some can't stand mid-easterners or any of those arab fawks.

How much would we hate them if we never interfered with their affairs and didn't have 24/7 media propaganda about them?

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

To me this says we need to keep out political horse shit between countries out of the prying eyes of the ones that pay our salaries and fund our "horse shit".  

And I agree, this opens up a huge can of worms in the future that may actually allow the citizens to start holding our governments accountable.  

Makes me sick.  :boot:

Just now, Anler said:

How much would we hate them if we never interfered with their affairs and didn't have 24/7 media propaganda about them?

thing is we have been dealing with them and others for a long time..global thing..you don't fiance planes smashing into our buildings and expect to get away with it..or do they.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

To me this says we need to keep out political horse shit between countries out of the prying eyes of the ones that pay our salaries and fund our "horse shit".  

And I agree, this opens up a huge can of worms in the future that may actually allow the citizens to start holding our governments accountable.  

Makes me sick.  :boot:

I wonder who Obama will pardon when he leaves office... :news:

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

thing is we have been dealing with them and others for a long time..global thing..you don't fiance planes smashing into our buildings and expect to get away with it..or do they.

I think what may come out of it goes way deeper than that.  And once we start pulling at that thread......OFDA!

Edited by Zambroski

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

We have been covertly overthrowing their democratically elected governments since the 50's and deliberately causing civil unrest. Now they hate us, go figure. Really, what business do we have over there? Or anywhere for that matter. No country has attempted to invade the us since England. Who is threatening us?

Just now, Anler said:

We have been covertly overthrowing their democratically elected governments since the 50's and deliberately causing civil unrest. Now they hate us, go figure. Really, what business do we have over there? Or anywhere for that matter. No country has attempted to invade the us since England. Who is threatening us?

that's how you see it i guess.

that's how you see it i guess.

It's the truth. Do a google. We armed, trained and financed the recent overthrow of Gaddafi and attempted overthrow of Assad . The Syrian resistors are what became Isis. And now that all of these countries are in shambles the refugees need somewhere to go and Oh, we can't have that!

Just now, Anler said:

It's the truth. Do a google. We armed, trained and financed the recent overthrow of Gaddafi and attempted overthrow of Assad . The Syrian resistors are what became Isis. And now that all of these countries are in shambles the refugees need somewhere to go and Oh, we can't have that!

well we are the police state of the whole world..what do you expect..if we do nothing the world bitchs..if we do something same thing happens of course...you can't please everybody...it is what it is and won't change unless something huge happens..and prolly not even then.

well we are the police state of the whole world..what do you expect..if we do nothing the world bitchs..if we do something same thing happens of course...you can't please everybody...it is what it is and won't change unless something huge happens..and prolly not even then.

Fucking stupid