Check your account email address ×

Dictator Donald...SMH

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So if they’re needed regardless, why not go with a more logical, and significantly cheaper barrier? Jesus you are a dumb mother fucker. 

And what would that be?

:lol:

Some rope?

12 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

no mention of marshal law, and lack of a secured border is a national emergency IMO

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

He didn’t say anything about Marshall law.

Not that I would ever accuse you guys of not being educated; but I must tell you that the spelling is martial law, not to be confused with Justice John Marshall and or Justice Thurgood Marshall  :news: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, racer254 said:

You're scared,  You're scared of it working, just like all the other dems.

Hey fucktard I voted for the guy and not "scared" of anything but IMO the wall is a bad idea that is going to cost way more than 5 billion and for years to come. There is no national emergency on the southern border but just like the whole Mexico is going to pay narrative it sure riles up the feebs like you.

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Not that I would ever accuse you guys of not being educated; but I must tell you that the spelling is martial law, not to be confused with Justice John Marshall and or Justice Thurgood Marshall  :news: 

Or The Marshall Plan.

@racer254 according to your Pre 4K logic - all sides should let the  others do as they wish since they disagree and believe they will fail.  Can we apply the same logic to the ACA?   Or raising taxes on the rich?  Or reducing military spending?  Or providing free or affordable post secondary educstion?  So if you could be so kind to apply your logic to each and even a few other issues.....and let us know your thoughts :lol: 

:lmao:  I didn’t ask for deep thoughts....just thoughts.... :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

@racer254 according to your Pre 4K logic - all sides should let the  others do as they wish since they disagree and believe they will fail.  Can we apply the same logic to the ACA?   Or raising taxes on the rich?  Or reducing military spending?  Or providing free or affordable post secondary educstion?  So if you could be so kind tomapply your logic to each and even a few other issues.....and let us know your thoughts :lol: 

:lmao:  I didn’t ask for deep thoughts....just thoughts.... :lmao: 

He is a fucking feeb of the highest order....only the President can do as he pleases for 4 years without opposition and then it will be a thumbs or down. 😂

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is a fucking feeb of the highest order....only the President can do as he pleases for 4 years without opposition and then it will be a thumbs or down. 😂

Doe Dumber is without question in real life the dumbest fucker on the site.  I picture him as the local dude who shows up at the  convenience store during morning coffee  and the locals ask him a question - let him spew his drivel -- they wait for him to leave and then laugh their asses off.   The rest of his time is spent speaking in tongues to other locals who are sub 70 IQ like him.  No doubt.  

Where I grew up he’d be known as Rodor.........one story out of hundreds - who during pool maintenance and before it was filled with water was standing on the high board.......20 feet above the pool floor......and was told to jump in.......he said ‘i’m not stupid.....the paint’s wet’.... :lmao:    

• Haha 1

You can really tell when the natives are riled up and have nothing.  You all have no response to just understanding that the dems were willing to allow 25 billion before, now they won't allow 5 billion and decided to shut down the government because they thought it would make trump look bad.  It's backfiring.  Dems seem to have this problem were they have to go through all kinds of explanations to make their ideas viable or make others ideas look bad.  Can you say "grubered"?  UHC vs Border Security.  What has more ROI?  If it's a bad idea, it will show itself.  The dems are costing more in the government shutdown than what this border security cost.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You can really tell when the natives are riled up and have nothing.  You all have no response to just understanding that the dems were willing to allow 25 billion before, now they won't allow 5 billion and decided to shut down the government because they thought it would make trump look bad.  It's backfiring.  Dems seem to have this problem were they have to go through all kinds of explanations to make their ideas viable or make others ideas look bad.  Can you say "grubered"?  UHC vs Border Security.  What has more ROI?  If it's a bad idea, it will show itself.  The dems are costing more in the government shutdown than what this border security cost.

I understand perfectly....Trump could have had his wall funding a year ago plus a path to citizenship for those already here which makes much better sense than the idea of rounding everybody up and deporting them. Instead he spent the last year ginning up fear  in people like   you.

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Doe Dumber is without question in real life the dumbest fucker on the site.  I picture him as the local dude who shows up at the  convenience store during morning coffee  and the locals ask him a question - let him spew his drivel -- they wait for him to leave and then laugh their asses off.   The rest of his time is spent speaking in tongues to other locals who are sub 70 IQ like him.  No doubt.  

Where I grew up he’d be known as Rodor.........one story out of hundreds - who during pool maintenance and before it was filled with water was standing on the high board.......20 feet above the pool floor......and was told to jump in.......he said ‘i’m not stupid.....the paint’s wet’.... :lmao:    

idiot.gif.48dc71b7068abb35693ce788b0b2337c.gif

• Haha 1