Check your account email address ×

Transgender relatives

23 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Wife's aunt has a Brister in law. I never knew "her" when "she" was a man. But I do know that these people are mentally unstable. Goes from a man to a "woman" and now is into women? :wtf:  SMH

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

People with mental issues should be treated no differently than anyone else.   Treat HIM like you always do.  

T R I G G E R R E D

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

T R I G G E R R E D

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

What’s his metal issues? Sounds like he’s doing better than you are. 

Triggered because I agree with highly respected medical people that trans-gendered is a mental disorder?

Just how exactly is he doing better than me? :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

Triggered because I agree with highly respected medical people that trans-gendered is a mental disorder?

I agree too. Mental issues. But in reality it doesn't effect me so I don't care.

BTW the niece will divorce him soon. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He’s not spending his afternoon on a snowmobile bbs diagnosing transgenders’ that he’s never met. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

What is often seen as a 'disorder' is a diagnosis based almost entirely upon social construct. Deviation from the 'norm' is merely a deviation from a social construct. Social constructs are just stories we tell ourselves to make sense of our reality. 

You being concerned about what someone else chooses for themselves and actively choosing to not  respect it is the typical reaction of those deeply indoctrinated into the dominant social construction.

What is often seen as a 'disorder' is a diagnosis based almost entirely upon social construct. Deviation from the 'norm' is merely a deviation from a social construct. Social constructs are just stories we tell ourselves to make sense of our reality. 

You being concerned about what someone else chooses for themselves and actively choosing to not  respect it is the typical reaction of those deeply indoctrinated into the dominant social construction.

How can it be a social construct on one hand then feel as though you were born a different gender on the other hand? 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

oh the old a penis is a social construct argument...…………...no

your a male or a female case closed. If  you decide to dress up as a female your still male. This is fact.

Just now, Usedtoskidoo said:

oh the old a penis is a social construct argument...…………...no

your a male or a female case closed. If  you decide to dress up as a female your still male. This is fact.

Why do you care? You gonna go around verifying everyone?

Is this a serious question? 😆

Yes

sex and gender largely overlap. Been that way since the beginning of time. There are outliers but it’s generally a mental health issue 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yes

sex and gender largely overlap. Been that way since the beginning of time. There are outliers but it’s generally a mental health issue 

No.

Just now, Usedtoskidoo said:

No I don't care at all. Someone wants to dress and be a female none of my business but don't tell me I have to call you a girl. Sorry. 

Apparently you do, because you want to call someone something they wish not to be called. That's on you, not them. That's YOUR issue, not theirs.

Just now, motonoggin said:

No.

Apparently you do, because you want to call someone something they wish not to be called. That's on you, not them. That's YOUR issue, not theirs.

Yes it is. It’s science. 

No.

So if someone tells me their Golden Retriever is a School Bus, I have to make believe that's its a bus? 

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

So if someone tells me their Golden Retriever is a School Bus, I have to make believe that's its a bus? 

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, because people are just like dogs and buses.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, because people are just like dogs and buses.

Its the exact same thing. The dog is a dog. the bus is a bus. 

The male is male and female is female. 

In my opinion people mix up sexuality and biology when the two are mutually exclusive.

• Haha 1