Transgender relatives

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so is his wife now a lesbian ?

I had a friend when I was living in SF in the early 90s who got a sex change he had his dick turned in side out  so he coukd be a lesbian .I still find it crazy .

He isn't  sure about surgery. Just hormones and  electrolysis  so he doesn't have  whiskers  sticking out  from  underneath  of his pancake  make up.

1 minute ago, joesale said:

He isn't  sure about surgery. Just hormones and  electrolysis  so he doesn't have  whiskers  sticking out  from  underneath  of his pancake  make up.

:lol:

So, in other words, he just wants to  do a “test drive” just to see if he likes it?

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

who stays married to someone in this situation ? 

the wrighting is on the wall 

More mentally handicapped people.  I mean, BarbieHands and Tooly’s spouses would be all for it!  They’d feel better about introducing them as women anyway.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

So, in other words, he just wants to  do a “test drive” just to see if he likes it?

That's it. He's  not sure about the  whole thing. He just knows that he  "feels " better when he  wears pink.

6 minutes ago, joesale said:

That's it. He's  not sure about the  whole thing. He just knows that he  "feels " better when he  wears pink.

so did you get him a new pink thong for xmass? if not you deff need to go out and pick some out. you know be supportive and all that  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

More mentally handicapped people.  I mean, BarbieHands and Tooly’s spouses would be all for it!  They’d feel better about introducing them as women anyway.  :lmao:

Well their wives make the pants in this relationships anyway 

• Gold Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

so did you get him a new pink thong for xmass? if not you deff need to go out and pick some out. you know be supportive and all that  

🤣 probably  should have.  Maybe  a bottle of  Kinky vodka. I chicks dig it.

Just now, joesale said:

🤣 probably  should have.  Maybe  a bottle of  Kinky vodka. I chicks dig it.

I one I would have been to the mall at Victoria secret  they day I found out this was going down .

no matter how many calls from family telling me not to do what they know I was going to do any way 

9 minutes ago, joesale said:

If he’s allowed to begin hormonal treatments he’s pretty well down the road. He’s already been through all the hoops established. Psych testing, mandatory therapy. Medical tests. He’s been through some years of process already. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

If he’s allowed to begin hormonal treatments he’s pretty well down the road. He’s already been through all the hoops established. Psych testing, mandatory therapy. Medical tests. He’s been through some years of process already. 

You sound like an expert.  

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

so when you got your addadicktome did insurace cover any of it . 

26 minutes ago, joesale said:

Lol.  

16 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Well their wives make the pants in this relationships anyway 

Not sure what this means but I giggled just the same.  :lmao: