Check your account email address ×

Why is F7Ben such a faggot.

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What are you riding this season Vince?  Guess I went back to a 4 stroke trail burner....my backs ailing a bit, so I’ll give it a break this season from the 150 sticks I’m usually getting out of...

2018 El Tigre 8000 137, I put a Storm 150 track on it this fall along with screw-in studs and I like the job it does on the trail and off trail, the wife is on a 2017 Roger Skime which is basically a CC race sled, what a blast that sled is in the tight and trails.

My back has had issues for years (degenerative disc along with old sports and riding beatings) I've had three cortizone spinal injection over the last ten years and I have a PT guy that uses the McKenzie Method for pain relief and to regain flexibility, it works!!  Last year I detonated two of my rotator cuff tendons in my right shoulder because of a stunt on the sled going awry,  and I had surgery on July 2nd (Midwest Orthopeadics at Rush :thumb:) along with some intense PT and I'm good with sledding and lifting out stucks this season, in any event you have Hospital for Special Surgery near you see what one of there non-surgical ortho docs can do for your back, and find a PT person that practices the McKenzie Method.

http://www.mckenzieinstitute.org/patients/what-is-the-mckenzie-method/

https://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/rankings/orthopedics

17 hours ago, Momorider said:

Copper Harbour nothing even close :guzzle:

I've been there since the 27th it's been good, my first time was March of 96 and too many times to count since then.

17 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

So its unanimous. Ben is definitely a faggot. 

But there is not 5’ of powder in the UP so momo is full of shit. 

I would still like to see the EXT that can get around in 5’ of powder. 

You're right about Ben, but I have to tell you that Momo is being truthful. Make no mistake it does get deep in the Keweenaw :thumb:

17 hours ago, Woodtick said:

You keep going to CH and I will go to Arvon.:roundhouse:

The Baraga County gets a lot of snow for sure, but on average I would say the Keweenaw gets the most on a yearly average.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

26 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I've been there since the 27th it's been good, my first time was March of 96 and too many times to count since then.

You're right about Ben, but I have to tell you that Momo is being truthful. Make no mistake it does get deep in the Keweenaw :thumb:

The Baraga County gets a lot of snow for sure, but on average I would say the Keweenaw gets the most on a yearly average.

Didnt find copper harbour to be anything special tbh

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey little Napoleon.....still waiting on those vids showing anything even remotely resembling what Tom posted in the UP. 

You diddling around on 2 tracks with your lovely wife in tow.....IS NOT BACK COUNTRY RIDING

Fucking moron :lol:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hey little Napoleon.....still waiting on those vids showing anything even remotely resembling what Tom posted in the UP. 

You diddling around on 2 tracks with your lovely wife in tow.....IS NOT BACK COUNTRY RIDING

Vince and Momo should be easy to spot in Copper Harbor. They are the two wearing Avey bags and riding short tracks.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Feeling inferior eh :lol: 

35 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Tell them to fuck off Momo, I know you're telling the truth this time :bc:

Momo has go it right, so :fuckoff:  :fuckyou:

Momo has never been to the UP! He's a liar so :bigfinger:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1