Check your account email address ×

Never trust a man who doesn't like dogs.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Or their owners fear of someone who doesn’t need a dog to feel safe. 

NO, THE DOGS don't like me!!! One of my buddie's pitbulls liked me, but I've had a number of other dogs go nuts on me!!! 

It's fukken true, the dogs SENSE SOMETHING!!!  The dogs KNOW I don't like them, or they sense my fear of them. 

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor BetaBarbieHands.  :lol:

”I’ll show them clever!!!  I’ll call them pedos!!!”

:lmao:

Do you use a child’s mop when cleaning up your daddy’s shop?

No. I call you a pedo because of your post you dumbass. It’s who are. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wut?  You’re so fucking triggered you fucked up your own post. :lol:

Being called “BetaBarbieHands” just send you to the moon!!!!!

But, “it’s who are”.  LOLOLOL!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

and I call you a mommy's boy because you are and always have been a week hind tit sucking mommy's boy .

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

Is there any level in your life that you are not a pathetic victim?  I’d bet that, as a child, you got visited for a little “night cap” once too many times.  

Your brother decided to fight him off.  You didn’t have it in you.  Maybe you enjoyed it?

This is a post of a pedo  

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and I call you a mommy's boy because you are and always have been a week hind tit sucking mommy's boy .

Defend your  pedo buddy all you like. 

You can lay off the Momma’s boy stuff. You’re the one that has a permanent hate on for Muslims because Mommy moved you in with them. 

Edited by revkevsdi

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You can lay off the Momma’s boy stuff. You’re the one that has a permanent hate on for Muslims because Mommy moved you in with them. 

Lol!  “I’m so triggered and bitter!!!  Everyone is a pedo!!!!”

You’re in your mid 50’s.  Hard to believe.

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

look mommy's boy is upset. 

seriously have you accomplished anything on your own in your whole life .

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Poor BarbieHands.  Just so mad...and dumb.  

I think that really struck a nerve.:lol:

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Look at the bright side, at least you and the better half can timeshare hand and wrist accessories.  Ah, who are we kidding.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Lol!  “I’m so triggered and bitter!!!  Everyone is a pedo!!!!”

You’re in your mid 50’s.  Hard to believe.

From the loser who spends all day on this site and others and likes to photoshop photos of other men. 

Not everyone is a pedo. But someone who has fantasies about young boys being molested is definitely suspect. A group of men who have an obsession with small hands and pass around photos are also suspect. 

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wow, this explains why dogs don't like me!! They either pick up my fear of them or my hatred of them, or both!! Holy shit. 

No, dogs know you want them to fuck you in the ass, they aren't into that shit.

• Platinum Contributing Member

"Never trust a man who doesn't like dogs" is the thread title and in runs beta boy incessantly trying to rag on people who have dogs. Then he switches to his Pedo thing. What an abject failure 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

No, dogs know you want them to fuck you in the ass, they aren't into that shit.

Why would I want that? I can't stand to be near dogs. Maybe it's YOU that likes dog dick, 'cause it sure ain't me. Anybody named 1JerksKid'sWieners, probably likes the RED ROCKET. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why would I want that? I can't stand to be near dogs. Maybe it's YOU that likes dog dick, 'cause it sure ain't me. Anybody named 1JerksKid'sWieners, probably likes the RED ROCKET. 

From the pics. we saw looks like you do like dogs. How's your stocks doing today?

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

From the pics. we saw looks like you do like dogs. How's your stocks doing today?

No you're grasping Dragqueer. Trying to get whatever mileage you can out of that pic, to avenge the " OWNAGE " I've handed ya'.  Try again faggot, you failed majorly. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

From the loser who spends all day on this site and others and likes to photoshop photos of other men. 

Not everyone is a pedo. But someone who has fantasies about young boys being molested is definitely suspect. A group of men who have an obsession with small hands and pass around photos are also suspect. 

Ahhh...more winning!  

“I’m not clever, witty or smart...but at least I’m triggered and can call people racists and pedos!!!”

How all this working out for you?  You know, showing everyone who and what you are all about.  A little pathetic BarbieHanded creep.

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 2:49 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Im not a huge dog fan. Actually im not a huge pet of any kind fan. I dont dislike dogs or cats but would rather they stay on their own property. 

We travel too much to have a pet. We always have. Even when our kids were growing up we were always traveling and a pet would just get neglected. 

I think people who treat dogs like humans have mental issues. 

Same here. Had dogs for 20 years. Never again will I pick up somethings else's shit. 

The ones that bug me are the people who think that you totally love their dog and let it crawl all over me and get hair and slobber on everything. No I don't want to pet your dog.

2 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Same here. Had dogs for 20 years. Never again will I pick up somethings else's shit. 

The ones that bug me are the people who think that you totally love their dog and let it crawl all over me and get hair and slobber on everything. No I don't want to pet your dog.

Yea. Those people suck big time. Dogs are fine I just dont need one to make my life complete. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

IF ya take the time to train a dog ( about a week) you will never pick up shit. The people who pick up shit are the problem, not the dog.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

IF ya take the time to train a dog ( about a week) you will never pick up shit. The people who pick up shit are the problem, not the dog.

So I train my dog to pick up there own shit? Or have it shit in the neighbours yard?