Check your account email address ×

House probe of FBI-DOJ's alleged anti-Trump, pro-Clinton bias hits unceremonious end -- with no report

18 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

GFY hack...you are part of the problem as well...just on the other side of the aisle from dipshit Woolie. 

And you can do the same pouty snacks......what’s on the docket today...fucking off all day or just most of it?

24 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You angry bro? 

Who Smales?!  Nah, he’s just a ray of fucking sunshine.  Imagine being around that all day?  :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And you can do the same pouty snacks......what’s on the docket today...fucking off all day or just most of it?

Who Smales?!  Nah, he’s just a ray of fucking sunshine.  Imagine being around that all day?  :lol:  

Right because being around a guy like you all day listening to tales of greatness and self congratulation would be so awesome.😆

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Skidooski  :ronald: Chinless

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Slope :groin:Skidooski

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Dumbass :pan: Me

Well it is very clear that in the emoji world you think you are winning. 

In the real world you are dumb as shit. 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW old man I love how you act like you are so productive as you sit here all day and post....amazing.

:lol:  You only wish that was the case during a normal work week for me.  And by next weekend I’ll be busy riding while you jerk yourself off all day.  What I find amazing is how you do it 365 days a year.  The other telling thing is how often you respond to one post with 2 posts, because you are so verklemp that most of us have your number.  So yeah.  Amazing.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Link?      You...... :nose:

^^^^^^ Dumbski after telling us he didn’t vote for Dump :lmao: 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  You only wish that was the case during a normal work week for me.  And by next weekend I’ll be busy riding while you jerk yourself off all day.  What I find amazing is how you do it 365 days a year.  The other telling thing is how often you respond to one post with 2 posts, because you are so verklemp that most of us have your number.  So yeah.  Amazing.  :lol: 

Ahhhh there it is....the sled site spokesman and good for you on riding next week Mark....I'm sure you'll be knee deep in the crown telling anybody that will listen about what a badass you are on a sled and you have been doing this shit for how many years again? How many sites have you fucked up with your crying....Nevermind nobody cares you old putz.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

58 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

1. flynn not sentenced and the judge asked him three times to resind his guilty plea as it’s clear he was lied to and trapped into a crime. 

2. Manafort convicted of a crime prosecutors didn’t want to pursue 10 years ago. Then jailed in solitary confinement to break him to sing or compose on Trump. Oh by the way did no such thing. 

3. Cohen convicted for paying off Trump mistresses. Oh by the way its not a fuckung crime. Copped to that as he was facing tax evasion crimes which were more serious but Mueller needed to tie crimes or should I say make up crimes to make Trump look bad. 

To date no one convicted of a crime that has anything to do with Election tampering, Russia or Russia Collusion. But hey keep cheering on your government making up crimes because it suits your narrative!!

:lol:

especially the solitary confinement bit. You are the most gullible, short sighted nitwit on the planet. The round one.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

especially the solitary confinement bit. You are the most gullible, short sighted nitwit on the planet. The round one.

He use to be a stand out. But now he’s just another run of the mill Trumpster. 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:true:

I have a cousin who’s 140 something. He’s a physics prof at Michigan state, runs his own lab experimenting with chemicals and physics for integrated circuits. He’s had over 150 scientific papers published.

Wow us with your list of accomplishments please. I can’t wait...

Just now, Edmo said:

I have a cousin who’s 140 something. He’s a physics prof at Michigan state, runs his own lab experimenting with chemicals and physics for integrated circuits. He’s had over 150 scientific papers published.

Demoted to #3 out of 3 in the sales force.....:lol:

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s more like      .137 

a bucket of coal is smarter than that maggot boyrider