Check your account email address ×

What did ya get?

BOHICA

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Mine came with a fabric carry bag. I think it would be hard to get it back in the box.

Seriously 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Thx!

Tons of room...but its gotta fit through the door. Id prefer to have it in the box

You should know damn well, what comes out of the box, Never fits back in proper! You could be two states away before you figure out how it's supposed to go back together!

:true:

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Seriously 

You should know damn well, what comes out of the box, Never fits back in proper! You could be two states away before you figure out how it's supposed to go back together!

My wife is a super packer....and im just relaying the questions from her.

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Seriously 

Order one of those vacuum packed beds from tv with a money back return.  :lol: "Just return it in the original box for a full refund".  SWEET FUCK!

• Haha 1

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Seriously 

I always love memory foam mattresses that give you 100 night test. If you don't like it send it back for a full refund. Try putting one of those back into the box.:lol:

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Well, if she has the lungs to suck all the air out of an inflatable hot tub to make it travel size, I can see why you married her! :lol: :barney: 

Could make for a good video!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Order one of those vacuum packed beds from tv with a money back return.  :lol: "Just return it in the original box for a full refund".  SWEET FUCK!

We got one of them too. I told Nicole right from the start to not even concern herself with the "Trial Period" because there aint no fucking way I'm packing it back up to return if she didn't like it.  So far so good :thumb:

Just now, ckf said:

We got one of them too. I told Nicole right from the start to not even concern herself with the "Trial Period" because there aint no fucking way I'm packing it back up to return if she didn't like it.  So far so good :thumb:

Yeah...we like ours too!  Not sure what brand it is but it's pretty comfy!  Are there even brick and mortar mattress stores anymore?

25 minutes ago, DAVE said:

My wife is a super packer....and im just relaying the questions from her.

If it were me I would pack the tub and cover in the bag and try to keep the pump & heater together rather than breaking it back down in to two pieces to put back in the box. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...we like ours too!  Not sure what brand it is but it's pretty comfy!  Are there even brick and mortar mattress stores anymore?

They sure have been dwindling over the past 10 years. About the only thing that gets built around here now are Walmarts and Dollar Generals.   That may be the economics of the region though :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

They sure have been dwindling over the past 10 years. About the only thing that gets built around here now are Walmarts and Dollar Generals.   That may be the economics of the region though :dunno:

Could be. Living just west of a border city I see every store imaginable. IF nh had a sales tax Nashua would still be a cow town.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

If it were me I would pack the tub and cover in the bag and try to keep the pump & heater together rather than breaking it back down in to two pieces to put back in the box. 

Ya shes more worried about the tub part going in the box...not the other stuff.

:bc:

Im just relaying questions.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Ya shes more worried about the tub part going in the box...not the other stuff.

:bc:

Im just relaying questions.

Plenty of room if you aren't concerned about the pump going back in You could probably even use a smaller box. Hey, how about one of those plastic tubs with lid? That would protect it better and be easier to move around.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Could be. Living just west of a border city I see every store imaginable. IF nh had a sales tax Nashua would still be a cow town.

Yes, that's a unique situation that not many states have.

Just now, ckf said:

Plenty of room if you aren't concerned about the pump going back in You could probably even use a smaller box. Hey, how about one of those plastic tubs with lid? That would protect it better and be easier to move around.

Yup thats what ill probably end up doing...like i said was just telling her you got one and the questions started flying.

• Like 1

THe wife and I always say we live in the middle of somewhere. Sitting on the back deck in the summer one would think they were in a very rural setting , but everything anyone

culd possibly ever need is within 10 minutes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

THe wife and I always say we live in the middle of somewhere. Sitting on the back deck in the summer one would think they were in a very rural setting , but everything anyone

culd possibly ever need is within 10 minutes.

Thats how i live too, peaceful and quiet, but in 15min I can be in downtown syracuse..Cant stand looking out a window into someone elses window..

1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

I always love memory foam mattresses that give you 100 night test. If you don't like it send it back for a full refund. Try putting one of those back into the box.:lol:

We ordered one and got it out of the box, opened up the plastic bag and let it rise. Whe found a tear in it and rolled it back up and sent it back. It was a little larger than when we got it lol but some fiber tape around the box to hold it and come and get it. The new one arrived and no problems and great to sleep on.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Thats how i live too, peaceful and quiet, but in 15min I can be in downtown syracuse..Cant stand looking out a window into someone elses window..

Im 40 miles to the nearest stop light...thing i notice most being back in Ontario is the sound of sirens alot.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, smokin george said:

We ordered one and got it out of the box, opened up the plastic bag and let it rise. Whe found a tear in it and rolled it back up and sent it back. It was a little larger than when we got it lol but some fiber tape around the box to hold it and come and get it. The new one arrived and no problems and great to sleep on.

I've got 2 of them. The first one a king had a flaw in it, called the company and complained. Instead of asking to ship it back, they told to keep it and we'll send you a replacement. So the king with flaw got cut down to a perfectly good queen that we use in the guest room. LOL

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im 40 miles to the nearest stop light...thing i notice most being back in Ontario is the sound of sirens alot.

Just now, ckf said:

You've got me beat by about 15 miles :thumbsup:

yeah, Im about 40 seconds away.. :lol:

• Like 1