Check your account email address ×

Donald Says Look At Me!!!

Here is how it should have went down, and he’d have been given more congrats for it, much more.....

“citizens of America, I have instructed general Mattis and others to begin the pull out of Syria. We plan on having some troops home within the next month. The schedule and final plans will be detailed at a later date”

bit no, we get a shit show as usual

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

The way it should have went down was to just do it and say nothing. The poor bastard is looking for a win so bad that he felt he had to say something. He should have known their was no win their for 50% of Americans.

• Like 1

He would have been ok, if he had done it in conjunction with a revered General.            These were support troops, not field combatants. Trump didn't save anybody's asses, he just tried to get a media bump. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You tell us...you spent 8 years spewing the rhetoric :lmao: 

Negative...  I know you and slinger share a brain so maybe you can answer.  Your non answer of the question is very telling!

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sad part is he’s right.  Anyone else pulling troops from Syria would be getting a Nobel Peace Prize. :lol: 

Sad part is that you defend every idiotic thing this guy does. 

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sad part is that you defend every idiotic thing this guy does. 

The even sadder part are the 20-30 threads a day of pure TDS, spewed by the same 3-4 guys.  But yeah, notice what the guy who posts about a 1/4 as much as you.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The even sadder part are the 20-30 threads a day of pure TDS, spewed by the same 3-4 guys.  But yeah, notice what the guy who posts about a 1/4 as much as you.

You always bring up how much I post yet you are always here when I am and the TDS guys are for the most part  Dems so of course they are going to rip Trump constantly...you are just as bad on the other side of the aisle. 

How effective can a president be, if half his day is spent battling with the media, and constantly demonstrating his dominant personality? 

How can he possibly study all the reports he gets, under those conditions???? How?????

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

My thoughts are with the Kurds. Remember them? But then again, you think they’re a cheese. 

Fools they are. We fucked em after the gulf war , why did they think this time would be any different. Maybe instead of spending time on a camel riding forum they should be reading a history book.

37 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

My thoughts are with the Kurds. Remember them? But then again, you think they’re a cheese. 

Remember when you were all like omg trump is going to start nuclear wars I hate wars and now you’re all like wow i love war let’s keep wars going lol that was awesome 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1