Check your account email address ×

Trump has destroyed my Ordered FSCE View

f7ben

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We’re you in or out then?  Did you lose as much during Obama’s term as you have lost from trump ?

I was up almost 20%; last year you brain dead fuck

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The Dems did what they do best!  Always good to have a strength.  And is it me or Does Cryin' Chuck look even more riddled with hatred as of late?  :lol: Poor fucking idiot.

Can you believe he got 1600 on his satS!!

Was class Valedictorian!!

Graduated from HARVARD LAw school, with highest honors!!

Jews are hard to beat-brainwise. A smart Jew is almost impossible to beat. Only the Hindus can beat them in the school spelling bees. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Can you believe he got 1600 on his satS!!

Was class Valedictorian!!

Graduated from HARVARD LAw school, with highest honors!!

Jews are hard to beat-brainwise. A smart Jew is almost impossible to beat. Only the Hindus can beat them in the school spelling bees. 

Only you use a sub-Hindu size condom. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Only you use a sub-Hindu size condom. 

How did you know I had a small dink!!! 

Where were you that you saw my dink?

Why were you looking at my dink?

HOW CLOSE WAS YOUR FACE TO MY DINK, WHEN YOU SAW MY DINK???????????????

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Well first off, I don’t consider either Syria or Afghanistan, “at war”. We have a presence there, to stop the slaughter of civilians and build up of terrorists. I didn’t criticize Obama for us being there, I didn’t criticize trump for being there. Syria is a god damn sad  and pitiful situation. The world sits back and watches the onslaught of civilians and does nothing. We should not be leading the efforts there, but should be part of a coalition to help stop it. Us pulling out in the manner that we are doing is just plain wrong. Like if we had pulled out of ww2.

Afghan, I have no problem bringing most of the troops home but feel we need to be there somewhat, or at least monitor the area. 

In both of these situations, I suspect the majority of the troops think the same as I do.

now go back to your fantasy world where everyone shares their wages, their food, and sings kumbya together every Saturday night. 

Regaring trump, I don’t believe he has a real interest or care in the troops there or anywhere else. He has no compassion, dignity, smarts, experience, level headedness, etc etc etc to be making these decisions, ignoring all others who do. You continue to be fooled by his idiocy, but I don’t.

now about that fire.....

#1 moron ^^^^

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Paul Krugman liberals favorite economist agrees illegal immigration drives down wages.  

https://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2006/03/27/notes-on-immigration/

I’m sure illegal immigration does.  But Trump has you scared of legal immigrants as well.  He had you scared the Syrians were coming in without being vetted. He promised to cut down on legal immigrants and you cheered. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m sure illegal immigration does.  But Trump has you scared of legal immigrants as well.  He had you scared the Syrians were coming in without being vetted. He promised to cut down on legal immigrants and you cheered. 

Dude i want all immigration reduced.   You guys can take them.   Its really something hearing immigration advice from a country whos lives off our coattails on basically everything and doesn't have as much as 10% of their population there illegally.   Your opinion on our issues doesn't mean shit. 

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude i want all immigration reduced.   You guys can take them.   Its really something hearing immigration advice from a country whos lives off our coattails on basically everything and doesn't have as much as 10% of their population there illegally.   Your opinion on our issues doesn't mean shit. 

I know you want all immigration stopped. You kept saying illegal but it’s obvious that you don’t like fererners.   You have a right to your ignorance but try not to spread it. 

In the long term they are good for the country and per capital are more law abiding. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Reduced not stopped.  Read much?

I have no problem with foreigners I just want the benefits of American to go to America's first.  We do more foriegn aid than any country.  Hard to take immigration crime statistics for much when they don't count the crime of being here illegally in the first place.  What percentage of crimes go undetected because we don't know who they are to begin with.   

Edited by Highmark

43 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I know you want all immigration stopped. You kept saying illegal but it’s obvious that you don’t like fererners.   You have a right to your ignorance but try not to spread it. 

In the long term they are good for the country and per capital are more law abiding. 

That's rich from a guy who lives in a country that has very strict laws about immigration.  Hypocrisy.

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That's rich from a guy who lives in a country that has very strict laws about immigration.  Hypocrisy.

Very strict???? Don’t tell the Trudeau haters that.  The Rebel has them thinking every immigrant gets a free house and a million dollars.  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Very strict???? Don’t tell the Trudeau haters that.  The Rebel has them thinking every immigrant gets a free house and a million dollars.  

LOL.  I guess you should worry if he turns canada's immigration policy into the same as the liberals in the US.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  I guess you should worry if he turns canada's immigration policy into the same as the liberals in the US.

Please let me know how canada’s And US immigration policy differs.  Our right wing media won’t even tell us about kids in cages. They make up the occasional story about goats being slaughtered in hotel rooms but that’s child’s play. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Please let me know how canada’s And US immigration policy differs.  Our right wing media won’t even tell us about kids in cages. They make up the occasional story about goats being slaughtered in hotel rooms but that’s child’s play. 

I will tell you that when I went to Canada for business, we had to make sure we were not going to possibly be taking away jobs from Canadian citizens.   Do you think the US has the same type of policy?  BTW, does Canada have any sanctuary cities?

50 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I will tell you that when I went to Canada for business, we had to make sure we were not going to possibly be taking away jobs from Canadian citizens.   Do you think the US has the same type of policy?  BTW, does Canada have any sanctuary cities?

Yes the US does have the same policies with regards to job protection. 

Why would we need sanctuary cities? We don't have a bunch of Trumped up Nazis demanding papers of every brown person.