Check your account email address ×

Trump has destroyed my Ordered FSCE View

f7ben

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’ve become highlander. Enjoy your fantasy world. 

Hey dumbfuck.......4 trillion dollars in printed debt kept our economy afloat for 8 years of Obama and you didnt let out a single queef concerning debt based economies

Now here you are crying like a little bitch over the Trump tax break

You're a fucking hack 

• Thanks 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Hey dumbfuck.......4 trillion dollars in printed debt kept our economy afloat for 8 years of Obama and you didnt let out a single queef concerning debt based economies

Now here you are crying like a little bitch over the Trump tax break

You're a fucking hack 

How’s that deficit in these “best” of times? 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Start with the deficit and military expenditures curve. 

fuck you.....I'll start with artificially low interest rates creating massive amount of debt and punishing people for saving

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You werent saying this while the market was heading from 17k to 26k .......seems a bit hackish to me 

Saying these these are going to tank the market before the market tanks, is more legit than your late reactions. 

“Im in, I’m out, I’m in...........ahhhh Fuck, I’m down 8% “

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m just posting this here. Please don’t let these facts deter you from your love of Trump. 

6076E4D6-1220-44F3-A132-666F3DA83FFC.jpeg

My main reason for opposing illegal immigration is not crime.   Its the cost to the taxpayer in many things including depressed wages.  

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m just posting this here. Please don’t let these facts deter you from your love of Trump. 

6076E4D6-1220-44F3-A132-666F3DA83FFC.jpeg

Those narratives have flies buzzing around them.  Then again you still think Al Gore is the godking so we’re not surprised

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Those narratives have flies buzzing around them.  Then again you still think Al Gore is the godking so we’re not surprised

That can't be true...Toronto hasn't had any growth in crimes since they've been importing the liberal votes.  Wait....I think I am incorrect on that Toronto stat.

:lol: 

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not a god king.   But would have been way better than driving up the debt with a tax cut and two of the longest wars you’ve been involved in. Not to mention destabilizing Syria as a side effect. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Not a god king.   But would have been way better than driving up the debt with a tax cut and two of the longest wars you’ve been involved in. Not to mention destabilizing Syria as a side effect. 

"destabilizing syria as a side effect."

I actually laughed at all of your post but this part had me rolling!

:lol: