Check your account email address ×

pelosi lied, Trump got his funding for border security from the house.... On to the Senate

BOHICA

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Really?  I don't think we need to bring up specifics, but I have a feeling you and I both live close to the same liberal mecca of WI and I happen to believe you have started to throw childish insults more freely over the last couple of years.

That's probably more likely to be an FSCE influence thing.  Besides, I think he lives further to the north up by the Wisconsin river.

Edited by XC.Morrison

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t live in Madison or even in that country. Nice try. My leanings have always remained constant. There are topics that I verge one side or the other, but always as a rule I’m right down the middle. When you notice me way out there as you claim, the truth is probably becuase you moved and not me. 

I didn't say that.  And yes, you have changed.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Really?  I don't think we need to bring up specifics, but I have a feeling you and I both live close to the same liberal mecca of WI and I happen to believe you have started to throw childish insults more freely over the last couple of years.

He's always been a bit of a liberal and a pacifist.  I don't mind it.  I like him.  We are just running into disagreements a bit more over where we think we need to go as a nation.  His insults are better (funnier) than his reasoning IMO.  :lmao: This "Mattis affair" is taxing both his librulizm (as the disease) and the pacifist side of his brain that knows damn well he should be supporting Trump on his comments of pulling our troops out.  

XLT will tighten up....he's just having a small "falling down" here.

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

That's probably more likely to be an FSCE influence thing.  Besides, I think he lives further to the north up the the Wisconsin river.

He knows what caused it.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How? This should be good. 

How?   You take things more personal and I already said how you use more childish insults than previously.

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

That's probably more likely to be an FSCE influence thing.  Besides, I think he lives further to the north up the the Wisconsin river.

Truth!  Lucky for me...I'm a top shelf ass hole!  So, no learning curve needed!!!!  :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

He's always been a bit of a liberal and a pacifist.  I don't mind it.  I like him.  We are just running into disagreements a bit more over where we think we need to go as a nation.  His insults are better (funnier) than his reasoning IMO.  :lmao: This "Mattis affair" is taxing both his librulizm (as the disease) and the pacifist side of his brain that knows damn well he should be supporting Trump on his comments of pulling our troops out.  

XLT will tighten up....he's just having a small "falling down" here.

You’re so dumb. Honestly, it’s like you haven’t read shit here. I am all for pulling out. I know multiple different ideas flying at once fucks you up, but do catch up. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

He knows what caused it.

How?   You take things more personal and I already said how you use more childish insults than previously.

What does that have to do with my political leanings? You were referring to me being more liberal due to my geography. Try to follow along with your own narrative please. 

16 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

If Mexico has to deal with the immigration issues (crime, housing, food) that the "wall" will now force them to handle then I would say they will have paid for it x10.  Secure the border (wall, technology, more agents) and get an immigration policy together that all the states will follow and enforce it.  It's about time this was worked on. 

Make any excuse you want to justify Trumps lie, at this point he lies so much, what's one more?

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What does that have to do with my political leanings? You were referring to me being more liberal due to my geography. Try to follow along with your own narrative please. 

Use your head to do the thinking.  Quit trying to guess what I was trying to say.  You are missing the point on purpose.  Use the right side of your brain and compare the last couple of years of who you have been around vs previously.

Edited by racer254

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You’re so dumb. Honestly, it’s like you haven’t read shit here. I am all for pulling out. I know multiple different ideas flying at once fucks you up, but do catch up. 

"Multiple different ideas"? 

Simmer down.

Image result for pat on head gif

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t live in Madison or even in that country. Nice try. My leanings have always remained constant. There are topics that I verge one side or the other, but always as a rule I’m right down the middle. When you notice me way out there as you claim, the truth is probably becuase you moved and not me. 

Where are you from, Cambodia?:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Make any excuse you want to justify Trumps lie, at this point he lies so much, what's one more?

As someone who voted for the guy even before the election I ( as well as anyone with a clue) knew Mexico wasn't going to pay for the wall.Not with a check in an envelope at least and the mex gvmt not at all.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

As someone who voted for the guy even before the election I ( as well as anyone with a clue) knew Mexico wasn't going to pay for the wall.Not with a check in an envelope at least and the mex gvmt not at all.

Everyone knew this.  But some just want to take it literally all for the satisfaction of saying "trump lied"  Blah blah blah.

Just now, racer254 said:

Everyone knew this.  But some just want to take it literally all for the satisfaction of saying "trump lied"  Blah blah blah.

Of course he lied. He lies everyday. As do most politicians and others . 

Last weeks hero said " read my lips , no new taxes"

• USA Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

If you really thought there was going to be a physical wall from one side of the country to the other your a dumb fuck.  Get the border secure and immigration fixed and the rational people in this country will be happy.  Love how the ignorant root against this country over politics.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

There are tons of people who honestly think Mexico will pay, I don't never did. I started a thread about it once he became the nominee, asking if the same people who were so, so upset Obama didn't close GITMO were going to be as mad about this lie. And at that time in another thread someone asked if GITMO was closed yet.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Bush did the right thing.  On the other hand you try and use that as an example to justify Dumps perpetual lying.  You’re drinking the Kool aid.

1 minute ago, $poorsledder$ said:

If you really thought there was going to be a physical wall from one side of the country to the other your a dumb fuck.  Get the border secure and immigration fixed and the rational people in this country will be happy.  Love how the ignorant root against this country over politics.

I never did but there were, are tons who believe everything the liar in chief says.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

To be fair he was convinced it was the right thing to do. Look at the debt clock for the year 2000, he was right.