Check your account email address ×

pelosi lied, Trump got his funding for border security from the house.... On to the Senate

BOHICA

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Of course your feeble ass brain sees it that way... Dude, I don’t even think I’d let you hold my pocket at this time. 

So, R’s knowingly attach legislation that they know Dems won’t and shouldn’t vote for to disaster relief, yet the Dems are going to own it? Naw. Not a chance. That’s like saying, “Hey, you can either eat this turd sandwhich or not eat.” Then complaining that they didn’t eat what you cooked. 

On what world do you think I’m “holding your pocket”.

Ho make me some god damn toilet wine!!

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Pedo jokes, classy, just cause you’re getting beat down doesn’t mean you need to take it there...

Lol.  Preach to Tools and BarbieHands.  I can take it to wherever anybody wants to go....with force.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Lol.  Preach to Tools and BarbieHands.  I can take it to wherever anybody wants to go....with force.

Yeah, sure. Just like you showed your force on all the idle ass threats to SR? Real forceful. Don’t be a faggot who needs to take it to that level. It’s beneath even you. 

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

dang!!  I don't know why they don't want Hurricane relief and Wildfire Relief?

They do, they don't want funding for the wall Trump promised Mexico was going to pay for. Pretty simple to understand.

Why would the writers of the bill attach funding for a wall to a hurricane and fire bill?

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah, sure. Just like you showed your force on all the idle ass threats to SR? Real forceful. Don’t be a faggot who needs to take it to that level. It’s beneath even you. 

Like I said, welcome to your new team.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Like I said, welcome to your new team.

I stay consistent. Right where I always am. Don’t fault me when you and the right wings fuckbois shift to gargle Trump’s balls at every turn and I stay right where I always do... I wish I could draw a picture in crayon to help you understand the implication there, but it wouldn’t help. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I stay consistent. Right where I always am. Don’t fault me when you and the right wings fuckbois shift to gargle Trump’s balls at every turn and I stay right where I always do... I wish I could draw a picture in crayon to help you understand the implication there, but it wouldn’t help. 

You are upset about Mattis.  You should be backing Trump's play here.  We both know it's not gonna happen.  DC (BOTH SIDES) wll impeach Trump before they allow him to stop the endless war machine filling their pockets with dough.  Why do I sometimes get the impression your feel your military time was spent performing a valuable service for the world?

• USA Contributing Member
1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

The biggest liar is Trump, he repeatedly promised Mexico was going to pay for the wall.

Trump doesn't care about the victims or he would keep the 2 issues separate. I know it wasn't Trumps bill but it was at his direction.

If Mexico has to deal with the immigration issues (crime, housing, food) that the "wall" will now force them to handle then I would say they will have paid for it x10.  Secure the border (wall, technology, more agents) and get an immigration policy together that all the states will follow and enforce it.  It's about time this was worked on. 

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Blows me away that this is all the Trump haters are hanging their hats on.  I think it’s pretty safe to say we’ll get it from them one way or another.  

Yup

Yes sir, if the trump haters don't physically see a hand written check, directly from Mexico, they will constantly complain and act as though trump lied.

Just now, $poorsledder$ said:

If Mexico has to deal with the immigration issues (crime, housing, food) that the "wall" will now force them to handle then I would say they will have paid for it x10.  Secure the border (wall, technology, more agents) and get an immigration policy together that all the states will follow and enforce it.  It's about time this was worked on. 

:lol:

you clowns can pull imaginary big bucks from anywhere these days

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude, you changed.  You are a becoming a product of your environment.  Don't get mad at others just because they point it out.

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are upset about Mattis.  You should be backing Trump's play here.  We both know it's not gonna happen.  DC (BOTH SIDES) wll impeach Trump before they allow him to stop the endless war machine filling their pockets with dough.  Why do I sometimes get the impression your feel your military time was spent performing a valuable service for the world?

Why do I always get the impression you think you have an IQ over 73?

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Dude, you changed.  You are a becoming a product of your environment.

he's being honest, and knows a shit show when he sees it. took him a little longer than i expected. you, on the other hand, are dishonest and dumb.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Tell me where that is? Please by all means, inform me. Bahahhaa

Really?  I don't think we need to bring up specifics, but I have a feeling you and I both live close to the same liberal mecca of WI and I happen to believe you have started to throw childish insults more freely over the last couple of years.  Where have you been hanging out?

Edited by racer254

• USA Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

you clowns can pull imaginary big bucks from anywhere these days

Pull your head out of your ass and look at the big picture.  Fix the problem and we won't need all the money being spent to house, feed, process, and incarcerate the not so nice ones.  I'm not looking for a solid wall from one side to the other but do something to fix the problem and hold other countries responsible that have done nothing other than provide easy access to free entitlements.  I'm all for immigration but get it under control.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Really?  I don't think we need to bring up specifics, but I have a feeling you and I both live close to the same liberal mecca of WI and I happen to believe you have started to throw childish insults more freely over the last couple of years.

do you ever?

Just now, racer254 said:

Really?  I don't think we need to bring up specifics, but I have a feeling you and I both live close to the same liberal mecca of WI.

I don’t live in Madison or even in that country. Nice try. My leanings have always remained constant. There are topics that I verge one side or the other, but always as a rule I’m right down the middle. When you notice me way out there as you claim, the truth is probably becuase you moved and not me.