Check your account email address ×

I'm sure it's just so they can trickle it down to us!

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Like you're not in the top 1%. :lmao:

Since 2008, the wealth of the richest 1% has been growing at an average of 6% a year –

Thanks Obama

Edited by Highmark

22 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Keep buying shit from Amazon , Bazos aint rich enough yet.

LOL.  That really must sting some of these fucks.

Remember, they are so intellectually elite and socially inept that they have to shop online.  No one wants to see them in public.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Like you're not in the top 1%. :lmao:

Since 2008, the wealth of the richest 1% has been growing at an average of 6% a year –

Thanks Obama

Guess who was still president in 2008? :thumbsup:

Just now, Anler said:

Everyone did. 

Trillions in QE and low interest rates were actually the cause more than anything the D's or R's did.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Trillions in QE and low interest rates were actually the cause more than anything the D's or R's did.  

I made a lot of money under Obama. So did most of my friends and relatives. All the while bitching about Obama and making the most money of their lifetimes. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

I made a lot of money under Obama. So did most of my friends and relatives. All the while bitching about Obama and making the most money of their lifetimes. :lol:

I did average to slightly above average business wise but good with investments.   

You are still missing the point and need to look at the impacts of QE from 2008-2015.  The fed purchased around $4.5 trillion in treasuries and MBS's from private investors, pensions, corps, banks etc.....

This took $4 trillion out of safe investments (except MBS's) of which found their way into equities (stock market), real estate you name it.   Everything but govt securities.  Other side effects of QE include lowering interest rates and income inequality because generally the upper end make money from money more than the middle class.   Reality is the Fed has as much or more power over the economy than the POTUS or Congress.  

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah right. Did anybody lose more money in their whole life than under dubya? 

I didn't loose shit under W.   My business did extremely well and I pulled virtually everything from the markets prior to the crisis.   :nudie:

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  That really must sting some of these fucks.

Remember, they are so intellectually elite and socially inept that they have to shop online.  No one wants to see them in public.

Holy fuck your are stupid. So, if you use a amazon, it’s becuase you’re socially inept? 

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Holy fuck your are stupid. So, if you use a amazon, it’s becuase you’re socially inept? 

Don't take it personally.  I just find it interesting the double standard of how people on this forum think and act.  Walmart = bad, Amazon = good, type hypocrisy.

Edited by racer254

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I didn't loose shit under W.   My business did extremely well and I pulled virtually everything from the markets prior to the crisis.   :nudie:

Hey lucky you. Theres another couple billion people around the world who werent as fortunate. But lets blame Obama anyway!