Check your account email address ×

Trumps approval is higher than Trudeau’s

Rod

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Big shot to the globalists and alt left. Ouch 

Yeah well...I thought there was no fucking way Obama's stupid ass was gonna win re-election.  NO FUCKING WAY!  And Poof!  Like magic little retards showing up at the polls for their weak and inept "hero"....POTUS AGAIN!  Thanks Obama...for Trump!  :lol: 

So...better get the voters ready or that faggotry is gonna win again!

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah well...I thought there was no fucking way Obama's stupid ass was gonna win re-election.  NO FUCKING WAY!  And Poof!  Like magic little retards showing up at the polls for their weak and inept "hero"....POTUS AGAIN!  Thanks Obama...for Trump!  :lol: 

So...better get the voters ready or that faggotry is gonna win again!

Canada is turning 

rally’s are happening

ottawa might burn like Paris 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Canada is turning 

rally’s are happening

ottawa might burn like Paris 

I sure hope you are right.  Trimp has proven to be quite the agent against liberal fascism worldwide. Kind of surprising but, most hate liberals.  It just takes the right person to kick things off.

:bc:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Shit...and Huffpo published that?  You know that's as good as they could make him look too. Maybe he should throw away another 50 million via tweet like a little high school girl trying to be the homecoming queen popularity contest.  God damn...there was a time I thought he was better than Obama.  Fuck..SAME!!!!!

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I think more than 8% of Americans strongly approve of Trump.

Truth? I bet it's past 50% but, many won't admit it because they may be afraid that the libtwats will come and call them names and ridicule them.  Fucking Republican cowards.  I'm gonna make sure Moto gives them the wall!!!  Then me too!!!

:lol: 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You’re higher than Trudeau.

But you start with a much lower IQ so it makes it worse  

Yet I’m aware that Trudeau’s approval rating is lower than trumps so where dose that leeve you ouch 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Truth? I bet it's past 50% but, many won't admit it because they may be afraid that the libtwats will come and call them names and ridicule them.  Fucking Republican cowards.  I'm gonna make sure Moto gives them the wall!!!  Then me too!!!

:lol: 

Snowflake alt righties are afraid. 

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I sure hope you are right.  Trimp has proven to be quite the agent against liberal fascism worldwide. Kind of surprising but, most hate liberals.  It just takes the right person to kick things off.

:bc:

Oh? Please, do tell. Your so called “Liberal Fascism” has grown exponentially since he took office lol... If that is your metric then he’s doing terribly. Derp derp deep derp...