Trumps approval is higher than Trudeau’s

Rod

2 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Revkev should be on suicide watch

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

35%

Oops

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I say let nature take it course....he'll die alone wondering if he will be missed or not

1 hour ago, snopro31 said:

This is the way the world is going these days 

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah people that weak aren’t meant to reproduce 

1 hour ago, snopro31 said:

Except they fuck like jack rabbits and are over fertile 

45 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Could you imagine....

:lame:

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh? Please, do tell. Your so called “Liberal Fascism” has grown exponentially since he took office lol... If that is your metric then he’s doing terribly. Derp derp deep derp...

What has grown?  It hasn’t grown, it’s being beaten back.  What has “grown” or really, come to the surface for everyone to see with all this whining, pushback and hate, after a democratically elected POTUS, is what the liberals were growing and striving for.....YES...their own little fascist movement.

Now, stay in your own fucking lane you smelly hippy.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What has grown?  It hasn’t grown, it’s being beaten back.  What has “grown” or really, come to the surface for everyone to see with all this whining, pushback and hate, after a democratically elected POTUS, is what the liberals were growing and striving for.....YES...their own little fascist movement.

Now, stay in your own fucking lane you smelly hippy.  :lmao:

You are seriously the derpiest mother fucker I know. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lame:

You figuring out the multi quote functionality looks just like Toolkit when he learned how to tag people. Simple minds are apparently easily amused 

37 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You figuring out the multi quote functionality looks just like Toolkit when he learned how to tag people. Simple minds are apparently easily amused 

I was looking for a hen clucking but when Lame showed up, that was equally accurate.  

Trudeau is a Fucktard that should be a back bencher at best. He's only in power because Canadians rightly rejected Harper's fear mongering and authoritarian rule. Liberals should have been shut out for going the pretty boy route. Having said that,  Sheer is a fucking Moron.   "I would have signed a better deal" He had the gaul to say that after begging Trudeau to fold to Trump for 2 months. 

It won't take much to out Sheer for the Rebel fan he is. 

That and the true effects of electing shit heads like Trump and Drug Ford are becoming more and more obvious.  I wouldn't count out Mr Dressup yet. 

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mhmm.  Is RevBarbieHands driving while Tools is busy doing the double Dutch rudder?

Clean up your act.  Or I’m gonna rape you.

Poor stupid Zampedo.  You should have stayed away. There's no validation for you here.  Must be tough when Trumpsters don't even want you. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I was looking for a hen clucking but when Lame showed up, that was equally accurate.  

Trudeau is a Fucktard that should be a back bencher at best. He's only in power because Canadians rightly rejected Harper's fear mongering and authoritarian rule. Liberals should have been shut out for going the pretty boy route. Having said that,  Sheer is a fucking Moron.   "I would have signed a better deal" He had the gaul to say that after begging Trudeau to fold to Trump for 2 months. 

It won't take much to out Sheer for the Rebel fan he is. 

That and the true effects of electing shit heads like Trump and Drug Ford are becoming more and more obvious.  I wouldn't count out Mr Dressup yet. 

Did not read......

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

What an awkward dork you are.

This is fun to watch too.  You are starting to be aware that people who share the same ideology as you still think you're a fucking moron. That's why you keep disappearing. The only one left that doesn't think you are a blowhard is Momo. 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

This is fun to watch too.  You are starting to be aware that people who share the same ideology as you still think you're a fucking moron. That's why you keep disappearing. The only one left that doesn't think you are a blowhard is Momo. 

My goodness.  You and Tool Kit are acting like the retarded twins joined at the feet since....the internet.

UGHH.  ok, BarbieHands, I’ll bite.  Name a few people here who “share the same ideology as me that think I’m a moron”.

I’ll check back .   :lmao:

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

:bc: @Zambroski :owned: :lmao: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

My goodness.  You and Tool Kit are acting like the retarded twins joined at the feet since....the internet.

UGHH.  ok, BarbieHands, I’ll bite.  Name a few people here who “share the same ideology as me that think I’m a moron”.

I’ll check back .   :lmao:

Perhaps you aren’t aware of the people who have been thumping you regularly. 

Maybe it’s better if you don’t know. 

Snowflakes melt easily. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Snowflakes melt easily. 

So...who then?  They won't mind.  I wanna know.  

BTW..I've asked Tools to present these "people on my team" that "Thump me regularly" also.  Same results as yours so far.

Do you ever feel you play games you can't win?  This is what a party of fools convincing themselves that they are "intellectually elite" do to themselves.  It's painful...but hilarious!

Now...PUT YOUR BROTHER ON THE PHONE!!!!  :lol:

21 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Snowflakes melt easily. 

So...still waiting on a few names. 

See...here's you problem along with your ass-odor brother, Tools...you've been caught in so many lies over multiple forums that, the only two that believe your lies are each other.  I mean....hilarious!  Do you have a plaid shirt?  Do you share it with your brother?  :lol: 

@Polaris 550 did I use that correctly?   I don't feel like I did. :lmao:

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

See...here's you problem along with your ass-odor brother, Tools...you've been caught in so many lies over multiple forums that, the only two that believe your lies are each other.  I mean....hilarious!  Do you have a plaid shirt?  Do you share it with your brother?  :lol: 

Yeah Z, you did good!!! LMAO!! What a bunch of tools out there.  :bc:

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’m trying to think who hasn’t mopped the floor with you recently. 

I think it’s only the pedo posse that hasn’t.