Check your account email address ×

Thank You Scott Walker

XCR1250

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Just got my property tax bill, ever year since Walker has been the Gov. it's went down, this year is the cheapest Property I've paid since 1967..

That’s because your property value is shit.  

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Yep, it's amazing.  But the people in Dane and Milwaukee counties somehow found 40k more votes for Evers.  Lets all remember what happens with our taxes over the next 4 years.

Half will.  The other half will protect their state government establishment and justify the increases "for the greater good".

You guys just elected an absolute buffoon.  We did too but we're pretty sold Red in our state Legislature.  Not sure you guys can hold on.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Half will.  The other half will protect their state government establishment and justify the increases "for the greater good".

You guys just elected an absolute buffoon.  We did too but we're pretty sold Red in our state Legislature.  Not sure you guys can hold on.

Yep,

And now the local officials will get money from the state for schools rather than asking for referendums to the local taxpayers.  Just moves the accountability to the state rather than the local elected officials.  Mark my words.

Just now, racer254 said:

Yep,

And now the local officials will get money from the state for schools rather than asking for referendums to the local taxpayers.  Just moves the accountability to the state rather than the local elected officials.  Mark my words.

Yep.  Astonishing.  

15 hours ago, SnowRider said:

And so has your property value :lmao: Or local referendums have been laid off :lol: 

My taxes are just now back to the 2010 taxes.  Why don't you let us know your stats?

Edited by racer254

The voting in Dane county went up 40,000+ votes in a county with about 400, 000 people over 18 and the majority of those votes magically went to evers.   Nothing to see here folks.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/06/us/elections/results-wisconsin-elections.html

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2014/wisconsin-elections

Let's all remember what happens the next 4 years.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The voting in Dane county went up 40,000+ votes in a county with about 400, 000 people over 18 and the majority of those votes magically went to evers.   Nothing to see here folks.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/06/us/elections/results-wisconsin-elections.html

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2014/wisconsin-elections

Let's all remember what happens the next 4 years.

:lmao: You’re dumber than dog shit :lol: 

Mine went up roughly 8%. No big deal. School district just got $23M for renovation and tech. Most of these kids will be doing H and dropping out after grade 7 to marry their knocked up cousin, so the 15 who stay till graduation should have a pretty nice school and degree. 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Still waiting for those property tax breakdowns.  Evers will take care of it for all you dems.

My middle daughter lives in Winter, Wisconsin, hers went down 20% from last years property taxes, Walker did a great job at keeping them low. Mine has went down slightly more than 32% since Walker became Gov. Some probably went up for different reasons e.g. improvements or additions. 

50 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

My middle daughter lives in Winter, Wisconsin, hers went down 20% from last years property taxes, Walker did a great job at keeping them low. Mine has went down slightly more than 32% since Walker became Gov. Some probably went up for different reasons e.g. improvements or additions. 

Yep, Mine is back to about the same as it was before, but I know exactly what to blame it on.   When it comes to actually showing the true stats, the disingenuous ones on this forum just post memes of stupid sayings.  And there is some big time voter shenanigans going on in Dane and Milwaukee counties. 

Edited by racer254

Not a single line item went down on my property taxes. New school referendum and MATC Columbia County accounted for the biggest increases, but there wasn’t anything else that was dropping. House value remained constant from last year. So... Just because some low value areas went down does not mean all areas are going down.