Check your account email address ×

Cohen got 3 years for tax fraud....

f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think Trump is guilty of campaign finance violations ....I have said this from the start and it may well be his undoing

I think the whole Russia bullshit was nothing more than a cooked up way to discredit this president at every turn and deflect from Hillary and the DNC leaks

I am being proven right every day on that assertion as well 

I will bet $1000 dollars Trump faces no charges in connection to anything to do with Russian collusion or meddling in the election .....I have offered this bet before and it is a standing bet

Why don’t you bet that there is officially no collusion with Russia, instead? 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Why don’t you bet that there is officially no collusion with Russia, instead? 

Because you're a god damned retard that has no idea what collusion means ......as seen with your fucking retarded ass not paying Highmark

Collusion means there was some coordination or exchange that benefited one or both parties.......show me what Russia did to benefit Trump?

Also you can take your bullshit assertion that wikileaks worked with Russia and shove it up your fucking ass.......you have zero proof of that

• Thanks 1

For the life of me I cannot figure out how cannot see all this. From the connections, to trump tower, to the lies about it all, to the attempts to shut it down. Yet you are convinced about crazy hillary stories with much less reasons. Fucking wow.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

For the life of me I cannot figure out how cannot see all this. From the connections, to trump tower, to the lies about it all, to the attempts to shut it down. Yet you are convinced about crazy hillary stories with much less reasons. Fucking wow.

🤡 Posse 101 

100% :wrong: about fucking everything :flush: Congratulations 

Trump tower was a DNC setup.......kill yourself you fucking faggot 

Just now, f7ben said:

Because you're a god damned retard that has no idea what collusion means ......as seen with your fucking retarded ass not paying Highmark

Collusion means there was some coordination or exchange that benefited one or both parties.......show me what Russia did to benefit Trump?

Also you can take your bullshit assertion that wikileaks worked with Russia and shove it up your fucking ass.......you have zero proof of that

I know damn well what collusion is, and I won that fucking bet without collusion even in it. I did that purposely, knowing skirmark and you other dumb fucksnwoikd argue it. 

Racer....

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I know damn well what collusion is, and I won that fucking bet without collusion even in it. I did that purposely, knowing skirmark and you other dumb fucksnwoikd argue it. 

Racer....

:wrong:  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Don’t forget Woolie, Zampedo, Dave, etc :lmao: 

Actually dont forget the whole entire fucking forum and every other forum except you and MC and Barbiehands and Slinger

You 4 are the fucking epitome of dumbfuck DNC meatpuppet morons.....devoid of any thought and reason at all. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Actually dont forget the whole entire fucking forum and every other forum except you and MC and Barbiehands and Slinger

You 4 are the fucking epitome of dumbfuck DNC meatpuppet morons.....devoid of any thought and reason at all. 

Shut up dumb ass

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Logical explanation you’ve been told about before....

And anyone with a brain can see right through it. Fusion was linked to a whole pile of bullshit in this garbage .....too much of a coincidence 

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If that’s true then what’s wrong with mueller

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Trump and co said it was opposition research, after finally admitting it after all the lies.

ben says dnc set up 

:lol:

Jr said it day one but you're a stupid fuck and it took you a fucking year to catch on :flush:  :wrong: about fucking everything. :lmao:

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just one gold post after another, keep it up Benny.

Edited by s pump