Check your account email address ×

Cohen got 3 years for tax fraud....

f7ben

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Staying on topic is so fuckin difficult for you.

Your topics?  You are a partisan, pants shitting hack.  Nothing more.  A brainless squid receiving your talking (and marching orders) from your poorly led party every morning.

Now...to make you even more angry, here: Cohen got hammered with his own hands in the cookie jar and is trying to make a martyr out of himself.  This means nothing for Trump.  ZERO.

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nobody knows what else could have been thrown against cohen, nor what mueller has on cohen. it's a pretty good bet it's something good though. 

Ben is waiting for you to accept any number of his bets.  You hate money AND the Constitution?  Wow.

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nobody knows what else could have been thrown against cohen, nor what mueller has on cohen. it's a pretty good bet it's something good though. 

Or its a pretty safe bet its nothing.......one of those two :lol: fucking emotional moron

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ben is waiting for you to accept any number of his bets.  You hate money AND the Constitution?  Wow.

Motherfucker actually said concerning Hillary and her email server antics.

"Look ..... there may be smoke but that doesnt mean there is fire"

Yet here he is making all kinds of ridiculous leaps just cause its an R

Partisans are the absolute scourge of this world ......fucking morons

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Motherfucker actually said concerning Hillary and her email server antics.

"Look ..... there may be smoke but that doesnt mean there is fire"

Yet here he is making all kinds of ridiculous leaps just cause its an R

Partisans are the absolute scourge of this world ......fucking morons

I had a really good conversation yesterday with a pretty smart dude.  He compared the current day political partisans to rabid sports fans whose whole life depends on their team winning or losing every weekend. He stated that the big difference is, in this environment,  that these political "fans" actually can play a part by believing and echoing every bit of their "teams" message without any concern for facts.  His examples were amazing and shit I never even bothered to think about.  

DC is securing and protecting their two party system with this shit for decades more.  SMH.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I had a really good conversation yesterday with a pretty smart dude.  He compared the current day political partisans to rabid sports fans whose whole life depends on their team winning or losing every weekend. He stated that the big difference is in this environment is that these political "fans" actually can play a part by believing and echoing every bit of their "teams" message without any concern for facts.  His examples were amazing and shit I never even bothered to think about.  

DC is securing and protecting their two party system with this shit for decades more.  SMH.

I could radicalize you in an hour.............seems you are open to it. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I could radicalize you in an hour.............seems you are open to it. 

:lol: We'd be shit-faced hammered in 15 minutes.  

You views are a tad extreme for me but I'd go your way in a heartbeat before I'd sink down to Tooly's, MC's and Slinger's absolute buffoonery levels.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: We'd be shit-faced hammered in 15 minutes.  

You views are a tad extreme for me but I'd go your way in a heartbeat before I'd sink down to Tooly's, MC's and Slinger's absolute buffoonery levels.  

I'm slightly more moderate in person.......and it takes me a touch more than 15 minutes to get drunk :lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not making any more bets in here. 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Or its a pretty safe bet its nothing.......one of those two :lol: fucking emotional moron

And you are a dumb fuck. No “ors” involved

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Beaides bens bet is rather weak. He’s betting against jail time for trump. He’s not betting collusion being proven by mueller. 

You dont have the slightest clue what collusion actually is you fucking moron. You think meeting with a russian person = collusion 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Poor Benny, thinks he’s above racer, jtssrx, sludgey yet here he is acting just as dumb ...

I think Trump is guilty of campaign finance violations ....I have said this from the start and it may well be his undoing

I think the whole Russia bullshit was nothing more than a cooked up way to discredit this president at every turn and deflect from Hillary and the DNC leaks

I am being proven right every day on that assertion as well 

I will bet $1000 dollars Trump faces no charges in connection to anything to do with Russian collusion or meddling in the election .....I have offered this bet before and it is a standing bet