Check your account email address ×

Apple vs Android

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

My iPhone crapped the bed today, the tech thinks it’s something to with the antenna, and only works on WiFi mode. Evidently I’m not the first. Not sure what I’ll get next but I suspect another iPhone 

The XS max is titties

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I don’t like big phones. If apple would build a 5s size phone with the A12 processor, new camera, and thin bezel design it would be my phone. I like the classic glass slab design too. 

I’m not convinced getting rid of the home button was a good idea. The double tap to bring the screen down is awkward now and barely works 

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I don’t like big phones. If apple would build a 5s size phone with the A12 processor, new camera, and thin bezel design it would be my phone. I like the classic glass slab design too. 

Honestly I like the style of the 6/7/8 with the "fake" home button.  I'll keep my iPhone 7 128Gb as long as I can. :bc: 

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What do you mean bring the screen down? 

On the bigger phones you double tap the home button quick and it bring the top of the screen half way down into thumb range 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

On the bigger phones you double tap the home button quick and it bring the top of the screen half way down into thumb range 

On the iPhoneX it’s a swipe down on the very bottom center of the screen. The last 1/4 to 1/2”. It’s works good for me. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

On the iPhoneX it’s a swipe down on the very bottom center of the screen. The last 1/4 to 1/2”. It’s works good for me. 

Yes I’m just not used to it