Check your account email address ×

The Progressive Case for Hillary Clinton Is Pretty Overwhelming

Mainecat

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes.   I don't see how that makes him a bigot.  

Are you a bigot MC?   Are you a bigot if you hate the Japanese?  You've readily admitted to this a number of times over the years.  :lmao:

maxresdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Yes.   I don't see how that makes him a bigot.  

Are you a bigot MC?   Are you a bigot if you hate the Japanese?  You've readily admitted to this a number of times over the years.  :lmao:

Disliking the Japs for attacking us on our soil and declaring war on us does not make me a bigot or a racist. Hating anyone not like me is being a bigot or racist.

1. 6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Disliking the Japs for attacking us on our soil and declaring war on us does not make me a bigot or a racist. Hating anyone not like me is being a bigot or racist.

it does if you still hate them..besides all of them didn't attack us...i would have thought you would have been the first to say that.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It does considering you weren't alive when that happened. Am I justified in hating the French because of the 7 years war?

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So who do you hate for 9/11 attacks?

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Snowdummy can you do more than parrot talking points?

People have been asking him this for literally years with no answer in sight. And that, in itself, is the answer

On 8/31/2016 at 1:09 PM, Mainecat said:

No I hate the Japs because they declared war on us, sneak attacked us killing many US military personnel.

Care to define "the japs" for us?  :lmao:

Just now, Kivalo said:

Ask MC how he feels about "chinks". :news:

He hates them too?   Priceless.

Look up Northeast liberal elitist hypocrite in the dictionary and you will find a picture of MC.

He use to slam illegal immigrants too. :lmao:

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You should sit back and read that out loud to yourself.

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

You should sit back and read that out loud to yourself.

Wonder how he would feel if an illegal immigrant or an black American violently carjacked him or his wife?  Would he hate all of them too?  :nuts:

I'm not sure I've ever seen someone be owned as bad as MC has been today even going back to the HCSCE days.  :lmao:

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So how many of the "Japs" you see today had a hand it the attack on Perl?

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wonder how he would feel if an illegal immigrant or an black American violently carjacked him or his wife?  Would he hate all of them too?  :nuts:

I'm not sure I've ever seen someone be owned as bad as MC has been today even going back to the HCSCE days.  :lmao:

He sure has a long history of owning himself, doesn't he? :lol:

Edited by Kivalo

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Right there is the difference between you and I. They are human and not of any color.

Being owned is you following me around here all day. Mission Accomplished

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Right there is the difference between you and I. They are human and not of any color.

Being owned is you following me around here all day. Mission Accomplished

:lmao:I post all the time that one of the major problems this country has is the constant categorization of people instead of simply calling them Americans.   The left (you) are the creators of virtually every category.  

Take your ownage like a man MC.  Everyone here seen it.    

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:I post all the time that one of the major problems this country has is the constant categorization of people instead of simply calling them Americans.   The left (you) are the creators of virtually every category.  

Take your ownage like a man MC.  Everyone here seen it.    

Categorizing people?  So you oppose Dump's support for racial profiling....:news: