Check your account email address ×

Trump threatens to declassify 'devastating' documents if Democrats 'want to play tough'

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yes my mistake!!!!

You're much more emotional then slinger is!!!!

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep.

Dumb and dumber right on schedule.  I have a simple question for all the board braintrusts.  Who and what is a better alternative to Trump right now?  Ben is too dumb and predictable speaking of emotional, but serious question.  Let’s see if anyone can give a serious answer.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Dumb and dumber right on schedule.  I have a simple question for all the board braintrusts.  Who and what is a better alternative to Trump right now?  Ben is too dumb and predictable speaking of emotional, but serious question.  Let’s see if anyone can give a serious answer.

I like Trump!!!

I like you!!!!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Never said there was but he does exhibit childish reactionary behavior.....

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yah.....I'm the dumb one here as you carry water for anyone with an R from GWB all the way to Donald fucking Trump :lol: go lay down pants shitter......you're well past your expiry date

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Never said there was but he does exhibit childish reactionary behavior.....

So what’s worse?  At least he’s confronting it.  I wish he was confronting it more and sooner, but the country needs to see integrity returned to both our government and our Orwellian media.  Sorry but right now he’s the best we got.  I asked a question, no one answered it.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

I like Trump!!!

I like you!!!!

Could have fooled me.    :lol:. If you knew me better you’d know I have a goof sense of humor and take alotta shit from my buddies.  Sometimes that may not translate well into print, and It definitely has it limitations.   I’m not one to take alotta “shit” from anyone in real life either. :bc: 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Wait, I mean that sucks for you people!!!!!!!!!!11 :lol:

Take a swing at my question, or is it just acting above it all with with some of you guys?

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....I'm the dumb one here as you carry water for anyone with an R from GWB all the way to Donald fucking Trump :lol: go lay down pants shitter......you're well past your expiry date

I understand that there are no better alternatives right now to a government that we both agree is corrupt.  Your perspective and world view reeks immaturity, and as I’ve pointed out many times with you, rational reasonable conversation with you is not realistic.  That’s as diplomatic as I can make it ........little man with the big mouth.

And and no one tackled my question .  Shocker.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Take a swing at my question, or is it just acting above it all with with some of you guys?

Why would I? There's no reasonable conversations to be had here with you or any of the other hacks. 

If I was like you this is where I'd start complaining that you singled me out. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So what’s worse?  At least he’s confronting it.  I wish he was confronting it more and sooner, but the country needs to see integrity returned to both our government and our Orwellian media.  Sorry but right now he’s the best we got.  I asked a question, no one answered it.

Could have fooled me.    :lol:. If you knew me better you’d know I have a goof sense of humor and take alotta shit from my buddies.  Sometimes that may not translate well into print, and It definitely has it limitations.   I’m not one to take alotta “shit” from anyone in real life either:bc: 

I understand that there are no better alternatives right now to a government that we both agree is corrupt.  Your perspective and world view reeks immaturity, and as I’ve pointed out many times with you, rational reasonable conversation with you is not realistic.  That’s as diplomatic as I can make it ........little man with the big mouth.

And and no one tackled my question .  Shocker.

After all this time on the interwebs....you should be like water on a ducks back.

;)

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Why would I? There's no reasonable conversations to be had here with you or any of the other hacks. 

If I was like you this is where I'd start complaining that you singled me out. :lol:

I got called dumb and emotional out of the blue in a random portion of one of his nonsensical posts :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Sucks for you guys :lol:

But on the bright side when he fucks up, he ends up putting all his family in dresses in India and looking like a moron. 

When Trump fucks up he alienates your allies and almost causes a war or supports despots. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

But on the bright side when he fucks up, he ends up putting all his family in dresses in India and looking like a moron. 

When Trump fucks up he alienates your allies and almost causes a war or supports despots. 

As opposed to Obama or Bush actually causing a war and supporting despots?????? Kill yourself 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Oooooh.  Ok.  :lol:  that works both ways cheap seat fence rider.  The reason you don’t answer is because you don’t have one.

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I got called dumb and emotional out of the blue in a random portion of one of his nonsensical posts :lol: 

Right.  The loudest mouth guy in here by a pretty fair measure, who regularly tells people they’re retarded and should die in a fire, is trying to make a case that He’s the one advocating for an honest conversation.  :lol:  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oooooh.  Ok.  :lol:  that works both ways cheap seat fence rider.  The reason you don’t answer is because you don’t have one.

Right.  The loudest mouth guy in here by a pretty fair measure, who regularly tells people they’re retarded and should die in a fire, is trying to make a case that He’s the one advocating for an honest conversation.  :lol:  

Trust me.........I'm not looking for an honest conversation.......more a worthy adversary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

If you don't throw your support behind one of the two most disliked candidates in American history you're a fence rider!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

What and who is your solution?    Youre more about acting above it all without ever taking a stand.  Way to have conviction.  What a strong and impressive stance!

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What and who is your solution?    Youre more about acting above it all without ever taking a stand.  Way to have conviction.  What a strong and impressive stance!

I've got a ton more conviction than you......one of several guys who got amnesia about their past positions when Trump came on the scene.