Check your account email address ×

Guess who...

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, that's the spirit honey!  Now...get on your fucking knees.

:lol2:

You might need to re-eval your buy in level to shit talking. I know you are probably rusty playing with church like rules over at HCS, but insults are done at a little higher level over here Z... It is like someone let a fourth grader over here who blushes when he uses a naughty word like "penis" and gets all giddy. In other words, step up faggot and try a little harder. And a little advice, there is another member who has a lock on throwing emojis and laughing at his own weak ass shit too. That niche is already filled. SBYL, nobody number 1. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You might need to re-eval your buy in level to shit talking. I know you are probably rusty playing with church like rules over at HCS, but insults are done at a little higher level over here Z... It is like someone let a fourth grader over here who blushes when he uses a naughty word like "penis" and gets all giddy. In other words, step up faggot and try a little harder. And a little advice, there is another member who has a lock on throwing emojis and laughing at his own weak ass shit too. That niche is already filled. SBYL, nobody number 1. 

You sure told that doody head man

Just now, xcr700 said:

I see we got the fucktard welcome wagon to this shit show :lol::lol:

You didn't get a welcome wagon. You got a go back to HCS with the other evangelical faggots who think bad words and a little color to some posts are frowned upon. Now go ahead and pop smoke bitch. Thought you would come over and throw some shit? There aint no mods here to tend to your feelings when your shit stirring goes awry. So untuck your polaris teeshirt from your pants, pull those pants down from below your C-cup tits and over that fat gunt you have packed down with duct tape, and try again with a little conviction, you white sock and sandal wearing cunt. 

Oh, and sorry Jawwwwl, I couldn't resist. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You didn't get a welcome wagon. You got a go back to HCS with the other evangelical faggots who think bad words and a little color to some posts are frowned upon. Now go ahead and pop smoke bitch. Thought you would come over and throw some shit? There aint no mods here to tend to your feelings when your shit stirring goes awry. So untuck your polaris teeshirt from your pants, pull those pants down from below your C-cup tits and over that fat gunt you have packed down with duct tape, and try again with a little conviction, you white sock and sandal wearing cunt. 

Sounds like hcs is the place for jammin. :pc: 

20 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You sound like a real fucking wet pussy to me.  You know, those special kind of red neck bar fuck-tards that are constantly running their mouths at the end of the night just before they get all their fucking chiclets knocked down the back of their throat to settle in the load of cum that was deposited by your black boyfriend just hours earlier.  

Eh, you probably look better with those shiny white dentures now anyway.  Way to finally get rid of all those broken and shit stained teeth that have slowly been sucking Marlboro red smoke through them when they weren't busy skinning dick.  Now, you can just take those teeth out and put them in that shiny bedazzled case while you turn into your Friday night "crowd pleaser".

And I'll laugh at my posts anytime I fucking feel like it.  The ones with more truth to them are the funniest to me.  :lol::lol:

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

Apparently it takes a particular type of cunt to play with these homos . I'm in. Talk aboot low brow fuck wits in here... oh and before i forget. ...yawn . You fuckin cum soaked ,reach around ,ankle grabbing ,ball lickin ,ass gaping ,cunt eyed fuckers . Bring it . I ain't no amature 

52 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you available?  Sounds like someone id like to rape . 

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Are you available?  Sounds like someone id like to rape . 

My favorite Canadian. Give em hell xcr7.:bc:

Well its been five years guys looks like not much has changed. :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Polarissledder said:

LOL @ the HCS guys thinking unmoderated means slinging shit willy nilly....  XLT has it pegged...  quality digs takes time, imagination, and a good memory.  :lol:

:pc:

So I suppose being called a faggot and a cunt for no reason is acceptable?  Holy fuck. Site full of idiots lol 

15 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

So I suppose being called a faggot and a cunt for no reason is acceptable?  Holy fuck. Site full of idiots lol 

Well, clearly what has happened here is we've stumbled into a highly educated, well versed, highly trained, upper echelon level of "bashers".  The likes only the fine folks on this forum board are qualified to perform.  Lowly HCS'ers who were unlucky enough to think that their extensive training in "the shit sling" General Forums there are only wasting their time with our feeble attempts in here.  These boys clearly have what it takes to operate at the highest of levels.  I mean how can you deny the name calling prowess that uses the words "cunts" and "faggots"?  Then, a 1980's "dig" about white socks and sandals?  I mean...it's only a comedy and bashing master that can peck that shit out with a grin on their face and a complete (but undeserving) sense of "one-ups man ship".  What an elite level of humanoid we have stumbled upon!  I only hope we aren't so head strong in our substandard ways of what we may consider "edgy" responses that we can truly learn something here.  I think our role should be one of the "young grasshopper".  We should take copious notes and focus hard to learn the ways of the truest of the masters here at FS.

What a load of shit.

Wait for it......wait for it....................wait..........................HERE IT IS:  :lol:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, clearly what has happened here is we've stumbled into a highly educated, well versed, highly trained, upper echelon level of "bashers".  The likes only the fine folks on this forum board are qualified to perform.  Lowly HCS'ers who were unlucky enough to think that their extensive training in "the shit sling" General Forums there are only wasting their time with our feeble attempts in here.  These boys clearly have what it takes to operate at the highest of levels.  I mean how can you deny the name calling prowess that uses the words "cunts" and "faggots"?  Then, a 1980's "dig" about white socks and sandals?  I mean...it's only a comedy and bashing master that can peck that shit out with a grin on their face and a complete (but undeserving) sense of "one-ups man ship".  What an elite level of humanoid we have stumbled upon!  I only hope we aren't so head strong in our substandard ways of what we may consider "edgy" responses that we can truly learn something here.  I think our role should be one of the "young grasshopper".  We should take copious notes and focus hard to learn the ways of the truest of the masters here at FS.

What a load of shit.

Wait for it......wait for it....................wait..........................HERE IT IS:  :lol:

Lowly hcs folks ....isn't that where most of these fools originally came from lol. I'm on my phone so I'll have to do a proper take on this later 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

In order to get booted from hcs you have to be a total fuckin idiot .... so now we know all about you......

Yeah a boatload of self important mods just looking for a reason to exert some perceived authority lacking in their real lives....awesome!:lol::handjob:

• Like 1

Agreed the moderation team is one sided and they all seem to think rather highly of themselves. You're an internet forum moderator, biggest form of faggot there is when throwing ban hammer threats all around. Tough guy moderators are the biggest losers in real life. Now go to hcs and get banned for that post, or stay here and dish it out.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You sound like a real fucking wet pussy to me.  You know, those special kind of red neck bar fuck-tards that are constantly running their mouths at the end of the night just before they get all their fucking chiclets knocked down the back of their throat to settle in the load of cum that was deposited by your black boyfriend just hours earlier.  

Eh, you probably look better with those shiny white dentures now anyway.  Way to finally get rid of all those broken and shit stained teeth that have slowly been sucking Marlboro red smoke through them when they weren't busy skinning dick.  Now, you can just take those teeth out and put them in that shiny bedazzled case while you turn into your Friday night "crowd pleaser".

And I'll laugh at my posts anytime I fucking feel like it.  The ones with more truth to them are the funniest to me.  :lol::lol:

wow, are you ever barking up the wrong tree with XLT580. :lol:FACT: if you experienced a tenth of what he has you'd have shit and pissed yourself and started crying for your mama.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

In order to get booted from hcs you have to be a total fuckin idiot .... so now we know all about you......

Yup love it the word Freedom. Humm Lets think about that word Freedom it come at a cost and with respect now there is a difference between being Free and an anarchist.

Full Definition of anarchist

1. 1:  a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power

2. 2:  a person who believes in, advocates, or promotes anarchism or anarchy; especially :  one who uses violent means to overthrow the established order

Definition of freedom

1. 1:  the quality or state of being free: asa :  the absence of necessity, coercion, or constraint in choice or actionb :  liberation from slavery or restraint or from the power of another :  c :  the quality or state of being exempt or released usually from something onerous<freedom from care

• Like 1