Check your account email address ×

I came home to the Heartbeat of America

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Nothing comes close to the interiors on the 19 Limited Rams.

This is the vid I was looking for. The square wheel wells were the talk of the 14 GM's. They were new/different than the previous models.

2013 GM and 2014 GM's. 

I forget the members name on here but he took it on the nose about those new square wheel wells back when they first came out. He was a GM guy and admitted they failed in that design.

After a year or so, GM came out with the Camo on some of them, which made them look even worse, imo. It was a model change year but I forget exactly what year that was? 

2010_gmc_sierra_1500-pic-9041483979134259404-1600x1200.jpeg

2014-gmc-sierra 1500 crew cab-frontside_gmsrc141.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh....the square wheel wells are still gay as fuck and these Chevy trucks look to have all the ground clearance of Davies VW

That's more like it! :bc: I tow my Ski Doos wit it too...doubling down on the gayness lol

This is the first truck that I don't plan on putting BFG's or similar along with a small lift and beat the piss out of it. Keeping it just the way it is. I love the look and the blue!

Edited by Skidooski

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not nearly as pronounced as current

I think Dave owes you an apology, Ben. :lol:https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/is-it-possible-that-chevy-finally-gets-it-with-their-2019-pickup-trucks.177806/

The 2019's are back to a round wheel well opening and most are happy about that. 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Not quite as bad for sure.  I have no idea why Chebby went so square recently.  GM obviously got the message because the '19's are round again.  

Model year switch to the T1XX platform for 2019 gave them the perfect opportunity to update styling and materials used

9 minutes ago, irv said:

I think Dave owes you an apology, Ben. :lol:https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/is-it-possible-that-chevy-finally-gets-it-with-their-2019-pickup-trucks.177806/

The 2019's are back to a round wheel well opening and most are happy about that. 

Yah....I know. I've owned about 50 Chevy trucks up until a 2003.....none were even close to as square as the current gen

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nice. I’ve been leaning in the direction of one of those. Dumping everything and whittling it down to 1 vehicle. 

A Chevy....so all your incessant bitching about domestics was just more cuntishness on your part....shocker.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Selling the M5 this weekend. It’s just the van and I. 

I thought you were in love with that car?  

I saw lots of cool Beemers at SEMA.  Thought of you every time I saw one.  You're about the only guy I know who owns a BMW.   Well, you and Snake.

Edited by AKIQPilot

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Very nice truck vince. Love the blue color.  The 6.2 should rip pretty good  

Is it missing the hub caps. 

I have never owned a blue a vehicle and when I saw it I was like damn I like that. The center caps are going on Monday, the truck was at one of the dealers other stores and they left out the center caps and the rubber floor mats.

1 hour ago, irv said:

Nice truck, Vince, but I am curious on the reason(s) for getting rid of your Ram? Was it due to issues or just time for a change/something new?

As others have also noticed, where are your center caps for your wheels? 

Camshaft issues on Rams seem to be a problem as they get up in miles, mine had 91K on it.

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have never owned a blue a vehicle and when I saw it I was like damn I like that. The center caps are going on Monday, the truck was at one of the dealers other stores and they left out the center caps and the rubber floor mats.

Camshaft issues on Rams seem to be a problem as they get up in miles, mine had 91K on it.

Blue FTW!!!!!!11 :bc:

33076889_10156515902806979_8493632818109

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I thought you were in love with that car?  

I saw lots of cool Beemers at SEMA.  Thought of you every time I saw one.  You're about the only guy I know who owns a BMW.   Well, you and Snake.

I sold the 135 and bought an M5. I wouldn’t have but I got a great price on both. I have a buyer for the M5. It’s really a deal that I cant pass up. I’d really like to get down to one vehicle. I need the room in the garage for an upcoming project. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I sold the 135 and bought an M5. I wouldn’t have but I got a great price on both. I have a buyer for the M5. It’s really a deal that I cant pass up. I’d really like to get down to one vehicle. I need the room in the garage for an upcoming project. 

Double dong automated Lance n Greg mobile????