Check your account email address ×

Assange is in trouble

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

One of the only truth tellers in public....and brain dead faggot ass fucking cunts on both sides want him dead or in jail

Doesn’t he sort of steal and invade privacy to do so though?  You know, very much things you oppose?  Or is it okay because he only receives stolen info or because he’s not a government employee?  I’m just trying to figure out how to square that dichotomy up.

4 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Doesn’t he sort of steal and invade privacy to do so though?  You know, very much things you oppose?  Or is it okay because he only receives stolen info or because he’s not a government employee?  I’m just trying to figure out how to square that dichotomy up.

If we truely had a free press the government would embrace him as a whistle blower. He doesn’t steal the information he prints it. I do not support the United States Prosecution of him if it takes place

8 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Should govt corruption be private? Maybe you are a nook but the US govt is a representative govt and is "supposed" to be subject to public scrutiny. I

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He needs to hang as a traitor 

You are so fucking dumb.....how can he be a traitor to the US when hes not from here , never resided here a d certainly never been a citizen or sworn allegiance

Fucking kill yourself 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are so fucking dumb.....how can he be a traitor to the US when hes not from here , never resided here a d certainly never been a citizen or sworn allegiance

Fucking kill yourself 

It’s MC man. He dum

Just now, Angry ginger said:

wrong

snowden is a traitor who should hang.  Assange is not a citizen and has no loyalty to the US

And you are a retarded faggot who should kill himself.....oopps

10 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

wapost , nyslimes ,google, tracebook , david corn,   ???

10 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Why yes, yes he does.

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

If we truely had a free press the government would embrace him as a whistle blower. He doesn’t steal the information he prints it. I do not support the United States Prosecution of him if it takes place

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/receiving-stolen-property.html