Check your account email address ×

Trump, arriving in Paris, lashes out at Macron over defense remarks

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Why don’t you put up a sign. It could read....”place your destiny and life in the hands of inept politicians. Join the military”. Those are your words paraphrased. 

Why don't you let you let your patients know you think they are idiots, right up front?

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why don't you let you let your patients know you think they are idiots, right up front?

Why don’t you discourage those who are thinking of enlisting givin your views of civilian politicians? 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

Why do you discourage those who are thinking of enlisting givin your views of civilian politicians? 

I neither encourage nor discourage. I give an honest opinion on all aspects of what is involved. Being active 4 years and reserves for 12, with a wife who retired after 22 years and is a war vet, I think I have a unique perspective to offer someone... the good and the bad.

Again. Why don't you let your patients know from the get go you think they are idiots, pawns and mindless? Do you not have the guts to? Do you not have the BALLS to? Or do you not have the ETHICS to.........

Just now, Snake said:

I neither encourage nor discourage. I give an honest opinion on all aspects of what is involved. Being active 4 years and reserves for 12, with a wife who retired after 22 years and is a war vet, I think I have a unique perspective to offer someone... the good and the bad.

Again. Why don't you let your patients know from the get go you think they are idiots, pawns and mindless? Do you not have the guts to? Do you not have the BALLS to? Or do you not have the ETHICS to.........

Ethics? It seems the only one here with that issue is you. Seeing the damage first hand yet remaining steadfast to a cause that’s unsound in its principles with goals that are impossible to achieve. Face it. Iraq was an unethical and highly destructive adventure. Nothing of value came from that war. Nothing.  

30 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ethics? It seems the only one here with that issue is you. Seeing the damage first hand yet remaining steadfast to a cause that’s unsound in its principles with goals that are impossible to achieve. Face it. Iraq was an unethical and highly destructive adventure. Nothing of value came from that war. Nothing.  

Do you want to ask my wife about her damage? She's right here. Ask her about 'the cause'?

Just give me a minute to tell her she is a mindless/idiot/drone/pawn/jew hater. That way she can accurately judge the great advice she would get from such a person. I figure since you don't have an ethical dilemma with not telling her, it's only fair I do.

Be right back.....

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hmmmmm......Anler and AFJ triggered as fuck by the military personnel again.  Why cowards gotta be so bitter and hatey all the time?  They chose that life.  :dunno:

No not triggered by military personnel. :dunno:

46 minutes ago, Snake said:

Do you want to ask my wife about her damage? She's right here. Ask her about 'the cause'?

Just give me a minute to tell her she is a mindless/idiot/drone/pawn/jew hater. That way she can accurately judge the great advice she would get from such a person. I figure since you don't have an ethical dilemma with not telling her, it's only fair I do.

Be right back.....

Nah.

She's all set.

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

No not triggered by military personnel. :dunno:

Image result for coy fish gif

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nah.

She's all set.

She must have it all wrong then.  AFJ has room for "counseling" to make sure she understands how to be a proper bootlicking victim.  Maybe next week?

I’ll let you two enjoy your Saturday morning drama. 

She's listening to Gretta Van Fleet while she rearranges her office, and I'm checking in here now and again, switching out the Sea Doo gear with the snowmobile gear as I prepare for the upcoming season.

You continue doing you..... :puke:

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao you are joking right? France taking on the us military yeah that would take us about 8 hours . fucking pampers 

You can't even win in Afghanistan for fuck sakes.  

I think Macron is basically saying they can't rely on the US anymore. 

It echoes the words Trump has said and it makes perfect sense with the way Trump acts towards allies.  Trump is a wake up call to the rest of the world.

The US will not stand up to Russia or China if your Allies are threatened. 

The President is a liar and a coward. A significant percentage of Americans believe what he says.  

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You can't even win in Afghanistan for fuck sakes.  

I think Macron is basically saying they can't rely on the US anymore. 

It echoes the words Trump has said and it makes perfect sense with the way Trump acts towards allies.  Trump is a wake up call to the rest of the world.

The US will not stand up to Russia or China if your Allies are threatened. 

The President is a liar and a coward. A significant percentage of Americans believe what he says.  

I need to go get that leaflet that had all the wars Canada has won.  It’s right next to the famous Jewish athlete leaflet.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I need to go get that leaflet that had all the wars Canada has won.  It’s right next to the famous Jewish athlete leaflet.

Should I start with 1812. WW1 WW2   I know you like to Pretend you hate Nazi's but Canada was in WW2 from the start.  It took a surprise attack by the Japanese to finally make the US act.   Fuck, that must have shocked the shit out of those troops.  Sign up when you aren't at war, head to Hawaii for some Island girls and BAM!

We should talk about the tiny Countries that the US beat.  Korea..................Nope still waiting.  Vietnam..................... Nope.   Hollywood spent 20 years trying to win that one.   Now they're admitting they couldn't beat those mud hutters in the Taliban.  tsk tsk.  Good luck against the invading caravan, I can see why you were threatened. 

No wonder Commander bone spurs is intimidated by a Euro army. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Should I start with 1812. WW1 WW2   I know you like to Pretend you hate Nazi's but Canada was in WW2 from the start.  It took a surprise attack by the Japanese to finally make the US act.   Fuck, that must have shocked the shit out of those troops.  Sign up when you aren't at war, head to Hawaii for some Island girls and BAM!

We should talk about the tiny Countries that the US beat.  Korea..................Nope still waiting.  Vietnam..................... Nope.   Hollywood spent 20 years trying to win that one.   Now they're admitting they couldn't beat those mud hutters in the Taliban.  tsk tsk.  Good luck against the invading caravan, I can see why you were threatened. 

No wonder Commander bone spurs is intimidated by a Euro army. 

I can’t even respond to this.  The betaness hurt my eyes!