Check your account email address ×

snake world vs real world

Smales runs to his girlfriends and cries to them I am hurting his feelings. One step below a teenager crying on Facebook the mean girls are getting all the fun.

Why don't you grow the fuck up you little pussy? Do you really need affirmation SO BAD you'll bounce around the internet until you find it?

Being "only" 5'10 has NEVER cost me a thing, but someone who let drinking control their lives, and living in 'recovery' has already hit the bottom once. So sad.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

Smales runs to his girlfriends and cries to them I am hurting his feelings. One step below a teenager crying on Facebook the mean girls are getting all the fun.

Why don't you grow the fuck up you little pussy? Do you really need affirmation SO BAD you'll bounce around the internet until you find it?

Being "only" 5'10 has NEVER cost me a thing, but someone who let drinking control their lives, and living in 'recovery' has already hit the bottom once. So sad.

:lol:

Smales didnt say a word to me....I just thought it was a cheap shot bringing up a guys addiction....especially since hes beat it.

29 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:lol:

Smales didnt say a word to me....I just thought it was a cheap shot bringing up a guys addiction....especially since hes beat it.

That’s cuz he hasn’t followed you around 2 forums acting like an asshole and insulting you pretty much 24/7  like you used to do with me.  I like the new friendlier Dave btw, Smales could take a lesson from you.  Not sure what the guys problem is, and it wouldn’t matter anyways.  If you’re gonna just follow people around and insult them constantly, don’t be surprised when they fire back.  I don’t know why it is so hard for a couple of these guys to just scroll by and coexist.  :bc: 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

The best part is that I quit on my own terms and have never hit bottom and I haven’t run to anybody you little cunt. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

The best part is that I quit on my own terms and have never hit bottom and I haven’t run to anybody you little cunt. 

Good.  Great!  Now get some help for your personality disorder.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s cuz he hasn’t followed you around 2 forums acting like an asshole and insulting you pretty much 24/7  like you used to do with me.  I like the new friendlier Dave btw, Smales could take a lesson from you.  Not sure what the guys problem is, and it wouldn’t matter anyways.  If you’re gonna just follow people around and insult them constantly, don’t be surprised when they fire back.  I don’t know why it is so hard for a couple of these guys to just scroll by and coexist.  :bc: 

That is fucking priceless...why didn’t you do that with your “friend” instead of being a little bitch and kicking him out of the Faggalagio? You are always the victim Mark and it’s fucking pathetic.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is fucking priceless...why didn’t you do that with your “friend” instead of being a little bitch and kicking him out of the Faggalagio? You are always the victim Mark and it’s fucking pathetic.

Look to me like you’re playing the victim.  And didn’t your momma ever teach you to stay out of other people business, especially when you don’t know either of the people involved?  You really do have the emotional maturity of a hormonal girl.  

1 hour ago, Snake said:

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

image.jpeg.7317e635030b7de108f8fa24420aaa65.jpeg

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

image.jpeg.7317e635030b7de108f8fa24420aaa65.jpeg

:lol: That’s cute but given Moes  5’10” and I’ll bet a paycheck in far better shape than either of you, maybe Its time for you and Jimmy Sour puss to find some new material.  Besides, you probably should be stocking up on Kleenex.  You’re gonna need them after tomorrow.  🤣.  :bc: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: That’s cute but given Moes  5’10” and I’ll bet a paycheck in far better shape than either of you, maybe Its time for you and Jimmy Sour puss to find some new material.  Besides, you probably should be stocking up on Kleenex.  You’re gonna need them after tomorrow.  🤣.  :bc: 

That could be the kiss of death...statement right there. 

Time will tell.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have strong faith that the voters haven’t ALL gone insane.  Yup.  Time will tell.  :bc: 

The dems have nothing to offer and have only shot themselves in the foot lately. But don’t underestimate the power of the media and the dem sheep. A lot of these races are too close to call.

Edited by Edmo

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The dems have nothing to offer and have only shot themselves in the foot lately. But don’t underestimate the power of the media and the dem sheep. A lot of these races are too close to call.

Spot on...its amazing watching CNN.

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Look to me like you’re playing the victim.  And didn’t your momma ever teach you to stay out of other people business, especially when you don’t know either of the people involved?  You really do have the emotional maturity of a hormonal girl.  

It has been played out on a public forum for months and again priceless....you kicked a friend out of a sled house over Trump and you have the balls to talk about my maturity....good god you are not only a victim but senile as well. 🤣🤣

25 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Wow woolie is an even bigger crybaby than before. What a twat. :lol:

What I wouldn’t give for you to have the opportunity to say that to my face, we’d see who the twat was in pretty short order.  :bc: 

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Didn’t you say I shouldn’t judge someone I’ve never met....fuck are you an idiot and a hypocrite.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

What I wouldn’t give for you to have the opportunity to say that to my face, we’d see who the twat was in pretty short order.  :bc: 

🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It has been played out on a public forum for months and again priceless....you kicked a friend out of a sled house over Trump and you have the balls to talk about my maturity....good god you are not only a victim but senile as well. 🤣🤣

If that was the only thing you’d be correct.  But you’re not.  Because I had zero interest in having it be a public soap opera for people to kick around, like you’re doing right now, I just haven’t been posting much.  You really do have a disorder dude.  Seek help.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤣🤣🤣

That goes for you too 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Didn’t you say I shouldn’t judge someone I’ve never met....fuck are you an idiot and a hypocrite.

Reading comprehension sure isn’t your strong suit.  Going through life angry and dumb is no way to go dude.