Check your account email address ×

Hodge twins on Don lemon

jtssrx

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

@Jimmy Snacks wow!

29C8B2A5-B87B-4A2F-BC74-10CC56D2ED5D.jpeg

Jimmy Pouts is now flipping through his Antifa handbook for the correct response and possibly a meme!!!  Or maybe the meme book is for sophomore Antiferz?

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Don Lemon is amost as bad a Maddow.

Whew...he’s a CNN hack without adlib abilities.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go play  with your race cars and leave me out of your stupid fucking posts...isn't there some bullshit up in Shitoba for you to worry about? 

Why are you against FBI crime data?

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nobodies needs to murder white men men. They're suiciding themselves in mass numbers. Blacks? Not so much. Mexicans? Not so much. Seems to me that Blackie just needs to sit back and wait. 

Clearly you have a solid grasp on race mortality numbers.

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s the new “in thing” among white guys. 

D3527B34-D455-4F1A-96FD-D671FEF9DCCE.png

Whites have always had the highest suicide rates.  That really wasn’t the point of my snide remark.

However, this new spike in numbers is good news!!  Self-hating honkies shouldn’t believe have to live a miserable life.  TDS should hopefully prove to be a real nice uptick soon!  

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

They have all been trending upward since around 2014, so I'm not sure why it is the new "in thing" with white men.  

The reasons are actually quite clear. When the statistics start fleshing out race, age, and sex the differences become even more startling. White guys are suiciding at escalating rates. The upward trend began in the “70’s 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Whites have always had the highest suicide rates.  That really wasn’t the point of my snide remark.

However, this new spike in numbers is good news!!  Self-hating honkies shouldn’t believe have to live a miserable life.  TDS should hopefully prove to be a real nice uptick soon!  

Making stuff up again I see. 

24 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nobodies needs to murder white men men. They're suiciding themselves in mass numbers. Blacks? Not so much. Mexicans? Not so much. Seems to me that Blackie just needs to sit back and wait. 

When your sole responsibility is eat and shit they don’t get depressed very easily 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The reasons are actually quite clear. When the statistics start fleshing out race, age, and sex the differences become even more startling. White guys are suiciding at escalating rates. The upward trend began in the “70’s 

Announces “the reasons are quite clear”......then gives no reasons.

nice!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Announces “the reasons are quite clear”......then gives no reasons.

nice!

I figured you might be able to guess. The main issue is about personal validation. White men are more apt to seek external validation. Blacks and Hispanics score lower in that area. They are more likely to get validation internally. There’s another factor as well. White guys are more isolated emotionally and socially.