Check your account email address ×

Would you please release your fists for cuffing ma'am?

Snake

Lemme get this straight.  The girl doing the hitting is hitting the cousin of the one shrs not happy with??   

Id punch the dewshes lights out myself if it was my daughter get hit for no reason.  The cousin was probably bigger and posed a threat so the cunt chose an easy target.. 

Just now, DAVE said:

So this the girl ben had his tighty whites in a knot over?

No!

I'm just making a point that a '14 year old girl' can fuck you up.

If I saw that the actions I took would be based not on her age but on her ability to resist. Like any sane person.

The context of the video .07 got all bent out of shape about was never shown, so we don't know... the only point I was making in the whole thread.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

No!

If I saw that the actions I took would be based not on her age but on her ability to resist. Like any sane person.

The context of the video .07 got all bent out of shape about was never shown, so we don't know... the only point I was making in the whole thread.

That point should be easy though. The problem I have is when two officers can’t seem to subdue a personwithout gut ha bing them.  Much less a girl.  Much, much less a 14 year old girl.

Now, and of course, not resisting is always a good way to NOT get roughed up.  Survey says! #1 answer!!!

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

No!

Gotcha! :bc:

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So this the girl ben had his tighty whites in a knot over?

You are so fucking dumb  :lol: it makes my head hurt just trying to understand how you arrive at your positions on issues

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That point should be easy though. The problem I have is when two officers can’t seem to subdue a personwithout gut ha bing them.  Much less a girl.  Much, much less a 14 year old girl.

Now, and of course, not resisting is always a good way to NOT get roughed up.  Survey says! #1 answer!!!

The entire point is if you feel the need to use excessive force against a 14 year old unarmed girl lying face down on the ground being restrained by yourself and another officer you are unfit to serve the public in any capacity and should be charged with assault. 

Its just that simple.....nothing else needs be said. If you disagree with what I typed than you are a fucking moron and serve absolutely zero purpose on this earth 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The entire point is if you feel the need to use excessive force against a 14 year old unarmed girl lying face down on the ground being restrained by yourself and another officer you are unfit to serve the public in any capacity and should be charged with assault. 

Its just that simple.....nothing else needs be said. If you disagree with what I typed than you are a fucking moron and serve absolutely zero purpose on this earth 

2l3m2u.jpg

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nobody takes hypocritical, hacky revolutionaries seriously though...

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

2l3m2u.jpg

Nope....its not. I asked you what actions that girl could have taken to justify her being pummeled and your bitch ass punted and went with a meme

kill yourself

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope....its not. I asked you what actions that girl could have taken to justify her being pummeled and your bitch ass punted and went with a meme

kill yourself

I gave a perfect example in the original thread; she went for his gun. HIGHLY unlikely, but.... #wedontknow

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

A chick fight with a top not getting torn off is boring, the girl on the floor should have torn out a chunk of the other girls leg with a violent bite.

As far as a man taking that 14 year old down, a tackle and a full nelson, it's over.

Racist.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I gave a perfect example in the original thread; she went for his gun. HIGHLY unlikely, but.... #wedontknow

Racist.

Dude.....even if she went for his gun they had her pinned to the ground and completely subdued. There was zero threat and he beat her with his fists. 

In the act of going for his gun they would have had a right to get physical , not after they sub'd her

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Aren't cops supposed to be trained?

You can only train someone with a 98 IQ to a certain extent.......after that you just turn them loose and hope for the best :lol:  

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You can only train someone with a 98 IQ to a certain extent.......after that you just turn them loose and hope for the best :lol:  

Bootlickers are identical to libs when it comes to reacting out of emotion. Difference being when it's your job and protocol must be followed your bootlicker pals will cover up for you. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Aren't cops supposed to be trained?

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

28 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Bootlickers are identical to libs when it comes to reacting out of emotion. Difference being when it's your job and protocol must be followed your bootlicker pals will cover up for you. 

Same with the military....see Zderpski and Little MoeMoe for proof. 

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

How about not putting yourself in a situation that would give a pig even an excuse beyond reasonable doubt to use such force? That's what lawyers are for, just shut the fuck up and post bail. :dunno:

Fucking stupid ass faggot.....kill yourself you fucking moron. You are the dumbest fucking bootlicking retard on this site......congrats

Cops beats the fuck out of 14 year old girl laying on the ground

Retarded ass faggot piece of fucking shit says .......DERP DERP DERP.....HOW ABOUT DONT Put YOURSELF IN A SITUATZIOSN WHERE THE COPS HAS TO KICK YOU ASS DERP DERP

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking stupid ass faggot.....kill yourself you fucking moron. You are the dumbest fucking bootlicking retard on this site......congrats

Cops beats the fuck out of 14 year old girl laying on the ground

Retarded ass faggot piece of fucking shit says .......DERP DERP DERP.....HOW ABOUT DONT Put YOURSELF IN A SITUATZIOSN WHERE THE COPS HAS TO KICK YOU ASS DERP DERP

Pretty much... :dunno:

For Christ sake Ben, we're not talking about Mel Gibson patriot style rebellion here. Talk shit, get hit. I don't understand why that's so hard for you? 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....even if she went for his gun they had her pinned to the ground and completely subdued. There was zero threat and he beat her with his fists. 

In the act of going for his gun they would have had a right to get physical , not after they sub'd her

The threat is always a threat until neutralized.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Pretty much... :dunno:

For Christ sake Ben, we're not talking about Mel Gibson patriot style rebellion here. Talk shit, get hit. I don't understand why that's so hard for you? 

The threat is always a threat until neutralized.

Shut the fuck up......you need an ass kicking. I'd love to come up on you beating on a 14 year old girl for fun......you seem like the  type that would. I'd shove a 5D cell mag light down your throat.......one that znutty had been shoving up asses for years !!!!!!!1111

• Haha 1