Check your account email address ×

Mail bomber that targeted dems + friends

It's funny that he hated all the right people. Everybody hates those fukken cunts. Too bad he's goin' to jail, 'cause those bastards of bastardry all deserve it. 

19 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I dislike you. Others here do too. 

Fuckin cunt!

Run a poll. If you win, I'll leave. If I win, you and all 800 FAGGONS go. 

41 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I dislike you. Others here do too. 

Fuckin cunt!

Are you a guest of the " NH FUDGEPACKERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB " ?  Do you get your fudge packed by those boyz? 

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

wildboer > uncle snotty 

ANGRY GINGER,  Secretary of the " NH  FUDGEPACKERS ".  

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Run a poll. If you win, I'll leave. If I win, you and all 800 FAGGONS go. 

The only pole you accept is in your mouth or up your ass.  And shut the fuck up.

Just now, 1jkw said:

The only pole you accept is in your mouth or up your ass.  And shut the fuck up.

You'll have to leave if I win the poll, 'cause you're a FAGGON. You suck dick, you'll have to go. 

45 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I hope he does that poll. :lol:

Not "the pole" znotty! :lol:

Go ahead, run the poll. I know I'll lose because most of you hate me because I am pro choice.....and I hate dogs. 

Go ahead run it. 

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Go ahead, run the poll. I know I'll lose because most of you hate me because I am pro choice.....and I hate dogs. 

Go ahead run it. 

or cause your a lying idiot.  vacuum up all the fetus you want IDGAF but never trust someone who doesn't like dogs

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Uncle Snotty doesn't like dogs because they won't lick peanut butter off his wrinkly, stinky ball sack. :owned:

I don't like dogs because pit bull terriers are  responsible for 73% of all dog-human deaths each year in the USA. 

You guyz know goddamn well that pit bulls are killing their family kids every fukken day in the USA. 

I hate people that love pitbulls, because deep-down they are bad people that want the dangerous, scariest dog. It's the ugliest dog in the world, and they try to say it's beautiful. They call  it the " NANNY DOG " which is another fukken lie. The NANNY DOG is really the ENGLISH BULLY DOG, but the PIT DEFENDERS always use that bullshit to make their dogs acceptable. 

PIT BULL owners are fukken liars!!! They want the pitbull so they are feared and look tough!! If I wanted a dog, I would ALSO HAVE A PITBULL!!! It's the toughest dog in the world, pound for pound. The PITBULL was PROFESSIONALLY BRED to attack, and kill. It has super-high aggression, high resistance to pain, and high MUSCLE TO WEIGHT ratio. It is a KILLING MACHINE, and nothing less. 

I also hate dogs because I am firmly convinced that most people are getting dogs..............BECAUSE THEY ARE A STATUS SYMBOL. We go for ice-cream rides, and all we see around here are people walking their fukken dogs!! Dogs everywhere!!! Where does all their SHIT go???? 

Dogs carry about 12 different parasitic diseases. Your kid could be playing someday on a playground, and if your kid has an open tiny cut, they could get a parasitic worm infestation, because weeks or months earlier some fukken bastard's dog shit there. 

Dogs bite MILLIONS of Americans each year. Dogs kill hundreds of people each year. Dogs scare and chase kids and people every day by the thousands. Dogs bark and irritate neighbors 24/7, but people will fight over their FAMILY MEMBER!! Get a fukken life, if your dog is a family member!! Your dog doesn't give a rats's ass about you, me or anybody else, they just want your comfy house, and Alpo in the fukken dish in the kitchen. 

Hey, I can't stop you, you won't give up those shitting pieces of fukken shit, stink, piss, farts, hair, drool, whining and all the FILTH they bring. Look what Tomas went through for his new dog...............torn screens, woodwork damaged, all kinds of bullshit. Lonely fuckstick, go find a little kid in an orphanage or foster care or be a big brother to some lonely little kid, why waste your fukken time on a stinking dog!!!

YOU ALL WANT DOGS TO SHOW OFF. EITHER FOR STATUS OR FOR PITBULL FEAR!!!!

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't like dogs because pit bull terriers are  responsible for 73% of all dog-human deaths each year in the USA. 

You guyz know goddamn well that pit bulls are killing their family kids every fukken day in the USA. 

I hate people that love pitbulls, because deep-down they are bad people that want the dangerous, scariest dog. It's the ugliest dog in the world, and they try to say it's beautiful. They call  it the " NANNY DOG " which is another fukken lie. The NANNY DOG is really the ENGLISH BULLY DOG, but the PIT DEFENDERS always use that bullshit to make their dogs acceptable. 

PIT BULL owners are fukken liars!!! They want the pitbull so they are feared and look tough!! If I wanted a dog, I would ALSO HAVE A PITBULL!!! It's the toughest dog in the world, pound for pound. The PITBULL was PROFESSIONALLY BRED to attack, and kill. It has super-high aggression, high resistance to pain, and high MUSCLE TO WEIGHT ratio. It is a KILLING MACHINE, and nothing less. 

I also hate dogs because I am firmly convinced that most people are getting dogs..............BECAUSE THEY ARE A STATUS SYMBOL. We go for ice-cream rides, and all we see around here are people walking their fukken dogs!! Dogs everywhere!!! Where does all their SHIT go???? 

Dogs carry about 12 different parasitic diseases. Your kid could be playing someday on a playground, and if your kid has an open tiny cut, they could get a parasitic worm infestation, because weeks or months earlier some fukken bastard's dog shit there. 

Dogs bite MILLIONS of Americans each year. Dogs kill hundreds of people each year. Dogs scare and chase kids and people every day by the thousands. Dogs bark and irritate neighbors 24/7, but people will fight over their FAMILY MEMBER!! Get a fukken life, if your dog is a family member!! Your dog doesn't give a rats's ass about you, me or anybody else, they just want your comfy house, and Alpo in the fukken dish in the kitchen. 

Hey, I can't stop you, you won't give up those shitting pieces of fukken shit, stink, piss, farts, hair, drool, whining and all the FILTH they bring. Look what Tomas went through for his new dog...............torn screens, woodwork damaged, all kinds of bullshit. Lonely fuckstick, go find a little kid in an orphanage or foster care or be a big brother to some lonely little kid, why waste your fukken time on a stinking dog!!!

YOU ALL WANT DOGS TO SHOW OFF. EITHER FOR STATUS OR FOR PITBULL FEAR!!!!

DERP DERP DERP.......I znutty.......me no understand difference between wheel and track.....DERP DRP 

Just now, f7ben said:

DERP DERP DERP.......I znutty.......me no understand difference between wheel and track.....DERP DRP 

Yeah, that's why you won't step forward and make a quick 'n easy five thou!!   STFU!! I'm sick of your bullshit. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, that's why you won't step forward and make a quick 'n easy five thou!!   STFU!! I'm sick of your bullshit. 

I took the bet.....you were proven wrong and welched. The end