Check your account email address ×

Suggestions needed for slinger's $100.00.

• Platinum Contributing Member

When Noggin lost a bet with me I let him put the $100 to someone who couldn't afford his products that needed them.   No such thing for slinger.  

Needs to be non-profit.

At first I was thinking NRA but don't think that's good enough.

Maybe the NLRA?

Trump Organization Charities?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

How about him helping to pay Trump back for Stormy’s legal fees.  :lmao:

Seriously tho....let him put it toward an animal charity.  He’d feel good about that.

:bc:

I know he wants to make Slinger put it toward something he despises, but animal charity or some form of medical research would make better use of the $100 :bc:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How about him helping to pay Trump back for Stormy’s legal fees.  :lmao:

Seriously tho....let him put it toward an animal charity.  He’d feel good about that.

:bc:

Yah donate to Stormy so she can pay Trumps legal fees, good one :bc: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

fuck animal charities.....there are starving kids out there for fucks sakes. 

Do something worthwhile with it

I'd accept those as well.  

Here's the best part.   While this was going on I offered to pay his $100 then if Mueller come out and said no collusion he would also pay and he declined.   :lol:   My guess is he will welch no matter what.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

fuck animal charities.....there are starving kids out there for fucks sakes. 

Do something worthwhile with it

STFU  HM is asking the men of the site for suggestions, not the boys :news:

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Highmark said:

I'd accept those as well.  

I'd suggest that you take the $100 ......go to the grocery and buy $100 worth of wholesome foods and donate it to the local food shelf. They are always in need especially this time of year

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ckf said:

STFU  HM is asking the men of the site for suggestions, not the boys :news:

:lol:

I love animals......I just wouldnt prioritize them above people in need. Seems pretty simple 

Just now, f7ben said:

I'd suggest that you take the $100 ......go to the grocery and buy $100 worth of wholesome foods and donate it to the local food shelf. They are always in need especially this time of year

I'd love to but our local food bank manager is known for stocking her own shelves with the best stuff that is brought in.

I'd do coats for kids.   I like that charity as well.

I could also add that money to the families I adopt during the holiday's for xmas gifts.   

• Like 1

Great idea :bc:

Just now, f7ben said:

I love animals......I just wouldnt prioritize them above people in need. Seems pretty simple 

I hear ya, but you have to keep in mind some people depend on their pets affection to keep going. So, it does help humans :dunno:

Just now, ckf said:

Great idea :bc:

I hear ya, but you have to keep in mind some people depend on their pets affection to keep going. So, it does help humans :dunno:

I guess.....I just think hungry kids is the worst given what we are as a nation and how wealthy we are .......no excuse for any kid in this country to know true hunger and the despair that comes with that

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'd love to but our local food bank manager is known for stocking her own shelves with the best stuff that is brought in.

I'd do coats for kids.   I like that charity as well.

I could also add that money to the families I adopt during the holiday's for xmas gifts.   

that is truly fucking despicable 

Society to rescue  (d)onkeys  , a local or state snowmobile club ,  $ 50.00 to Rob's charity / $50.00 to Freedomsledder .  Blow the whole hundred on a stormy daniels  show.  Donate it to some young Repub group in his name. Frame it and keep it forever.

Edited by hwytohell

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I guess.....I just think hungry kids is the worst given what we are as a nation and how wealthy we are .......no excuse for any kid in this country to know true hunger and the despair that comes with that

As a country we need to stop helping others before taking care of our own, but that never seems to happen :sad:  How many commercials do you see on TV asking for donations for starving kids in 3rd world countries? How many for starving kids in the US?    We are one fucked up country.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ckf said:

As a country we need to stop helping others before taking care of our own, but that never seems to happen :sad:  How many commercials do you see on TV asking for donations for staring kids in 3rd world countries? How many for starving kids in the US?    We are one fucked up country.

yup

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

When Noggin lost a bet with me I let him put the $100 to someone who couldn't afford his products that needed them.   No such thing for slinger.  

Needs to be non-profit.

At first I was thinking NRA but don't think that's good enough.

Maybe the NLRA?

Trump Organization Charities?

Why should he pay you, you never paid me, WELCHER. Do you and Benny hang and WELCH as a team? 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We do the same for two local crisis shelters , mostly personal disposable  items that are needed in male / female daily lives .