Check your account email address ×

All you’re ford are belong to ZR1!

Rod

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Daives car could be made significantly faster for very little money.......the Camaro not so much 

But you can't wash the gay off of it. Not even with ALOT of money...

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah and a $550,000 ford can’t get anywhere close :lol: 

run an both at road America for 50 laps . I know I would put my money on the Ford. 

any ass clown can drive straight down a track with there foot on the floor 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

run an both at road America for 50 laps . I know I would put my money on the Ford. 

The zr1 is literally insanely faster than the gt lol

the ford gt was just a terrible attempt to make people think the ecoboost isn’t gay 

8 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

:lol: why doesn't gm make a 10 second car that only cost $10,000? 

Who said anything about a 10 sec car costing 10k besides you ya queer ?     Look at Camaro sales #s  , They are getting their asses kicked by shitbox Challenger sales  lol .

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You should check my link, dummy...

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

12 second car on the street is plenty fast for me. 

12 flat and good 0-60 would be fine. Daves car in a stage 2 setup does 0-60 well under 4 seconds. That is fast as fuck for just a tune and few bolt ons and a camaro isnt going to compete there. 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

the ford gt was just a terrible attempt to make people think the ecoboost isn’t gay 

My wife wont even drive the eco booth anymore. 

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Who said anything about a 10 sec car costing 10k besides you ya queer ?     Look at Camaro sales #s  , They are getting their asses kicked by shitbox Challenger sales  lol .

Who cares about new cars anyway...

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Challengers are ugly. Like you! :frech:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

12 flat and good 0-60 would be fine. Daves car in a stage 2 setup does 0-60 well under 4 seconds. That is fast as fuck for just a tune and few bolt ons and a camaro isnt going to compete there. 

Yes it does. 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

again bring an to road America.  by it for 2 completely diff things . 

honestly I could give 2 shits I could care less about cars . as long as they run and look respectable I am good . 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Challengers are ugly. Like you! :frech:

That's true , but just like Challengers , people love me !!!!!!!!!!!111111111    

All I'm saying is look at the demographic these day's for Camaros . Old rich guy's that had one back in the 70's looking to re capture their youths and younger Hee Haws who want to drag race . The latter isn't affording a very fast Camaro in the current trim levels they offer . Make a somewhat bare bones fast one for the straight line hicks , sans the ultra expensive handling packages . Those retards don't know how to use them anyway

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again bring an to road America.  by it for 2 completely diff things . 

honestly I could give 2 shits I could care less about cars . as long as they run and look respectable I am good . 

I'd take a Shelby GT over any of the GM's anyday

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

That's true , but just like Challengers , people love me !!!!!!!!!!!111111111    

All I'm saying is look at the demographic these day's for Camaros . Old rich guy's that had one back in the 70's looking to re capture their youths and younger Hee Haws who want to drag race . The latter isn't affording a very fast Camaro in the current trim levels they offer . Make a somewhat bare bones fast one for the straight line hicks , sans the ultra expensive handling packages . Those retards don't know how to use them anyway

Personally I don't like the Camaro. I think the visibility in it is horrible. All I'm saying is that it is an awesome performance car for the money. 

I like the cts v. There could be one in my garage in the spring. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Personally I don't like the Camaro. I think the visibility in it is horrible. All I'm saying is that it is an awesome performance car for the money. 

Now your talking , Bluto !!!!    Lease it tho as you will take less of a hit on the depreciation :lol:  

Personally , living in the snowbelt , I probly wouldn't buy a camaro or mustang unless I had money to just piss away . Plus , if I'm spending 70k on a a toy then it better float or look pretty fucking sporty in a g string

Edited by Sal Rosenberg
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

More like this is you this spring.:lol:

3D675033-0D22-42CE-94E3-C9941B3340FE.gif

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Now your talking , Bluto !!!!    Lease it tho as you will take less of a hit on the depreciation :lol:  

Personally , living in the snowbelt , I probly wouldn't buy a camaro or mustang unless I had money to just piss away . Plus , if I'm spending 70k on a a toy then it better float or look pretty fucking sporty in a g string

Maybe I'll lease it for one year so I don't have to worry about storing it next winter! 

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

The gt350 is pretty cool. It just won't compete with the zr1 or zl1. 

Gt350 has the potential to be faster then you can drive and you won’t take a bath on depreciation like you would on a camaro or corvette.

only guy that could drive a car around a corner at decent speed from freedomsledder was huzy if I remember correctly from the threads in the past 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Gt350 has the potential to be faster then you can drive and you won’t take a bath on depreciation like you would on a camaro or corvette.

only guy that could drive a car around a corner at decent speed from freedomsledder was huzy if I remember correctly from the threads in the past 

I lapped BIR within 2 seconds of Don ....me in Evo him in Lotus