Check your account email address ×

All you’re ford are belong to ZR1!

Rod

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its in the tuning......maybe this generation is different but the last Zr1 was not a track car .....it was a strip car

Zr1 has always been a track car but it just is a fast car everywhere 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Bro I made a post about it a week ago. You gonna make me dig it up?

how about you dig your nose out of buttcocks ass and go about you business !!!!!!!111111111111

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

how about you dig your nose out of buttcocks ass and go about you business !!!!!!!111111111111

Buttocks has only been right about one thing since I've been on this forum. And that is gm superiority at the race track!!!!

Buttocks has only been right about one thing since I've been on this forum. And that is gm superiority at the race track!!!!

Well ......dumping 12 billion worth of your debts onto the taxpayer instead of paying them affords them the ability to waste money trying to build a hillbilly super car.

Ford actually had to pay their bills so I'm willing to give them a little leeway

Well ......dumping 12 billion worth of your debts onto the taxpayer instead of paying them affords them the ability to waste money trying to build a hillbilly super car.

Ford actually had to pay their bills so I'm willing to give them a little leeway

It paid off! Look at the quality of cars they are putting out! I'm trying to talk myself out of buying a cts v right now!

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

It paid off! Look at the quality of cars they are putting out! I'm trying to talk myself out of buying a cts v right now!

Gay.......when it has a proper AWD system it will be worth a look 

Check out the link Ben and look at all of the awd cars the Camaro and Corvette smoke!

Check out youtube and watch all the RWD cars smashing into the ditch and guardrails and crowds etc etc etc. Anything more than about 400whp is useless on the street in a RWD car

Check out youtube and watch all the RWD cars smashing into the ditch and guardrails and crowds etc etc etc. Anything more than about 400whp is useless on the street in a RWD car

That’s why the Camaro SS is such a great car. 

Just now, f7ben said:

These new chebbys have world class chassis and suspension. Awd is for faggots that don't know how to drive and have too much money.

These new chebbys have world class chassis and suspension. Awd is for faggots that don't know how to drive and have too much money.

What they have is worldclass traction control to interrupt power going to the wheels faster than you can put the car in the ditch 

22 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Meh. Faster than daives car you were just championing. 

Daives car could be made significantly faster for very little money.......the Camaro not so much 

11 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Cool car but nobody cares . When are the GM fuckups gonna come out with one that rips and people can afford ?   Drop the superwizbang handling packages so the heathens can afford a fast dragger

:lol: why doesn't gm make a 10 second car that only cost $10,000?