Check your account email address ×

Paul to Saudi foreign minister: 'It takes a lot of damn gall' to lecture the US

Actually, I really don't think it takes much "gall" at all.  Rand has his head in the clouds again.

"He said my opinion was based on emotion and speculation and that we should presume innocence for the crown prince. 

"the presumption of innocence until proven guilty," and that the US Congress should, "wait until they have the facts," on Khashoggi's murder before making a judgment.

Responding to criticism from Paul specifically, al-Jubeir said, "I find it very surprising that somebody 6,000 miles away can be certain about an event that happened 6,000 miles away with no access to information or intelligence. So, this is a judgment call on the part of Senator Paul. This is not based in fact, it's just based on emotions and based on speculation."

Why aren't we just blaming Russia for this?

Paul is correct.......fuck SA. Why are we pumping arms into a region where there are no good guys and inevitably we will be fighting against those arms at some point in the future 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Paul is correct.......fuck SA. Why are we pumping arms into a region where there are no good guys and inevitably we will be fighting against those arms at some point in the future 

To sell more arms? 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Good grief!  Whitey ain't got no rythem at all!  No wonder Moto wants all you stupid honkeys dead!!!!  :lol: 

"Be advise.....we've got zips in the wire down here.......it's a lovely fucking war!!!!!"

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief!  Whitey ain't got no rythem at all!  No wonder Moto wants all you stupid honkeys dead!!!!  :lol: 

"Be advise.....we've got zips in the wire down here.......it's a lovely fucking war!!!!!"

Well you're an idiot but that is one of my favorite movies so I'm somewhat conflicted right now. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Because the arms industry pays the politicians enough.

That's why Trump has decided to restart the arms race.

They were ok while Bush was manufacturing wars but now they need more business and they've paid Trump to get it for them. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Because the arms industry pays the politicians enough.

That's why Trump has decided to restart the arms race.

They were ok while Bush was manufacturing wars but now they need more business and they've paid Trump to get it for them. 

Ok....but why Trudy selling shit tons of arms to them also ?????

Just now, f7ben said:

Because Rev's government is busy keeping them looking at America while they fuck around in the same sandbox.  Ahhh...."from the heart out".  ....and Saudi just bitch slapped them for saying something mean about them!  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because he likes a pay off as much as the next person. 

I'm sure there have been behind the scenes discussions of cutting off the Saudi's for a while. 

But with your President ready to tell his followers anything the Prince tells him to, there is no point is cutting off sales so the people who pay Trump will get the business instead.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sure there have been behind the scenes discussions of cutting off the Saudi's for a while. 

But with your President ready to tell his followers anything the Prince tells him to, there is no point is cutting off sales so the people who pay Trump will get the business instead.

So then, America's fault.  :lol: 

Just sit back and enjoy your social healthcare system.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Because Rev's government is busy keeping them looking at America while they fuck around in the same sandbox.  Ahhh...."from the heart out".  ....and Saudi just bitch slapped them for saying something mean about them!  :lol: 

Something mean about them..

Canada :"Hey Saudi Arabia,  you shouldn't behead that activist"

Zampoopski:  Don't say bad things about Muslim dictators you mean Canadians"

You spend so much time defending everything Trump tells you, you can't possibly be able to keep it straight. 

50 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Something mean about them..

Canada :"Hey Saudi Arabia,  you shouldn't behead that activist"

Zampoopski:  Don't say bad things about Muslim dictators you mean Canadians"

You spend so much time defending everything Trump tells you, you can't possibly be able to keep it straight. 

Dummy.  I mean....just plain dummy.  It comes with your bloody, festering and constant butt-hurt.

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dummy.  I mean....just plain dummy.  It comes with your bloody, festering and constant butt-hurt.

fastering?

You can't even type now.  Just calm down you stupid little man.

I'm sorry that propping up a brutal dictatorship while they behead more people than ISIS and spread radical Muslim beliefs for years makes the US complicit in their behaviour.  

Don't get me wrong. I am not at all surprised that the US is scared to do anything to the Saudis. They sent 16 hijacker to New York to kill 3,000 civilians, then they continued to fund Bin Laden so you sure as fuck aren't going to nut up over one journalist. 

Poor little snowflakes scared of paying $6.00/gallon for gas. 

42 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

fastering?

I'm sorry that propping up a brutal dictatorship while they behead more people than ISIS and spread radical Muslim beliefs for years makes the US complicit in their behaviour.  

Don't get me wrong. I am not at all surprised that the US is scared to do anything to the Saudis. They sent 16 hijacker to New York to kill 3,000 civilians, then they continued to fund Bin Laden so you sure as fuck aren't going to nut up over one journalist. 

You cant read obviously.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

fastering?

This is so beta it literally made my body want to start pumping estrogen.  You sound like a little school yard bitch running to the teacher because the kids are calling you names.

Sad part is, this dribble from you is what makes Americans think so very little of Canadians.  It’s a shame because I know it’s not the truth.  Do your country a favor, stop posting on the web.....and stop voting.