Check your account email address ×

Time to lay it on the table

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member

Senate R +3 majority

House D +10 majority  

House leadership will be taken over by far left progressives and with the inability to get things done because the GOP holds the Senate and WH will focus on investigations into anything and everything Trump.   This will not only cost them the House and Senate in 2020 but any realistic chance at the WH if Trump runs.  

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

I have no idea and dont really care. Im voting Libertarian again and doubt any of those candidates will win but we shall see! 

Just say you don't want to stick your neck out... :dunno:

Just now, Snake said:

Just say you don't want to stick your neck out... :dunno:

I really dont know, man. the divisiveness is pretty strong right now and I dont know how many on each side are going to show up to do anything. But I will say this, unlike some of the predictions here I dont think any recent "emotion inducing" events are going to change somebody from voting the other way.  

not sure about the rest of the countery but the D are,spending 50 to 1 on tv and radio and print in MN and AZ from what personally have seen.  I would not be surprised if Lewis and Paulson lost there seats .  

I could give 2 shits about Paulson . I wish I could vote for Jason Lewis so he could stay 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

not sure about the rest of the countery but the D are,spending 50 to 1 on tv and radio and print in MN and AZ from what personally have seen.  I would not be surprised if Lewis and Paulson lost there seats .  

I could give 2 shits about Paulson . I wish I could vote for Jason Lewis so he could stay 

the attack ads are non stop here. I think that silver spooner JB Pritzker is going to unseat Rauner for Illinois governor which is unfortunate but the dem mafia set him up pretty good. Indiana and Illinois congress races are pretty bad too. All attack ads. 

And for whatever reason, I see more ads for that beta lib in Texas who is running against ted Cruz. Like I give a shit about Texas but that dude has some serious money behind him. And I never see any counter ads for Cruz. The pubes may just be like "fuck it, we are going to sacrifice Cruz and spend our efforts elsewhere" 

38 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Republicans keep both houses. Please oh please god, make it sooooo. 

Because you want America to succeed right?  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hopefully the D's lose the house by a wide margin...then all die in a horrible fire.....that is the best thing that could happen for the country 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Fixed...

I fixed it better!

Just now, f7ben said:

I was being realistic just for a moment but I'd much prefer your scenario 

I know. As much as I hate those neocon faggots I dont think have a dem congress is going to produce anything productive. Just countless impeachment attempts and other soap box bullshit. 

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I know. As much as I hate those neocon faggots I dont think have a dem congress is going to produce anything productive. Just countless impeachment attempts and other soap box bullshit. 

It will keep the worthless faggot ass morons lead by the Orange retard from cutting more taxes and destroying SS and MC .....fucking brain dead sister fuckers like Derpbroski would cheer all that shit on and lap it up like momo at the toilet 

Just now, f7ben said:

It will keep the worthless faggot ass morons lead by the Orange retard from cutting more taxes and destroying SS and MC .....fucking brain dead sister fuckers like Derpbroski would cheer all that shit on and lap it up like momo at the toilet 

:lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well it would be pretty bitter sweet to see all of those seniors who voted republican dying in their own shitty drawers cuz the pubes cut their benefits. Buahahaha! 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Hard to say of course but right now, I think the R's keep the house by a slim margin and keep the Senate handily. 

I think they will keep the senate by the slim margin they now do and lose the house.

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Well it would be pretty bitter sweet to see all of those seniors who voted republican dying in their own shitty drawers cuz the pubes cut their benefits. Buahahaha! 

:lol: