Check your account email address ×

Chaffetz To FBI Assistant Director: You Are Hereby Served!

Wildcat

These two videos are absolutely amazing and if anyone, R or D or other thinks what is happening here is bullshit games and tricks, they really should be strung up by their fucking teeth!

Chaffetz sums it up perfectly starting at 6:45.  

Who in the fuck does the Justice Department think they are?  What in the fuck do they think they are doing?  This is absolute bullshit!  This shit makes my god damn hair on my body stand on end and catch fire!

Every fucking crony involved in this under the Obama admin is hoping (if not praying too) that she is elected.  If not, a lot of fucking people are gonna swing for this TOM-FUCKERY!!!!

• Like 2

Here's the problem most don't really care. They don't care because they are brain washed by the media. I watch two hours of CNN today and I also watched morning joe on MSLSD. You so of think both channels are operated by Hillary. They are openly campaigning for Hillary and against trump. The American people have been feed opinion on Hillary scandals for three years. People are burned out and they keep being told there is nothing to see

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Here's the problem most don't really care. They don't care because they are brain washed by the media. I watch two hours of CNN today and I also watched morning joe on MSLSD. You so of think both channels are operated by Hillary. They are openly campaigning for Hillary and against trump. The American people have been feed opinion on Hillary scandals for three years. People are burned out and they keep being told there is nothing to see

Yup totally "grinds my gears" lol. Its really unfortunate. You have to really be objective and looking at whats going on. Not blindly believing shit that's fed to you. These two guys really represent that.

Edited by Wildcat

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Can almost not even tune into the hackery :nuts: they should lose their broadcast licences, but obviously everything is fixed so the FCC is also in tank for the lying sack of shit :guzzle: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The only MSM reporting this is Fox.  Weird.  Because this isn't "newsworthy" to the rest of them.  Americans don't need to see this.  Nothing to see here.  

WHERE THE FUCK IS TRUMP'S GOD DAMN FOOTBALL HELMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hes probably enjoying the Pneumonia/ body double shit. Laughing his ass off

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

It's just astonishing.  And you really don't have to look much further than this site's own token idiot.  There really are more like him....proof that abortions should be mandated...post birth and up to adulthood.

I no longer watch the American "news shows" or read the American "news tabloids".  I watch the late night BBC and read papers carefully and from several different countries (translated).  We are the biggest clown show going right now around the planet.  And this is the reason....our voting public have become complete imbeciles who make decisions based on emotions and what they hear and what they want to be true.  And of course, the "whats in it for me" voters.  These are now the people running our country.  I enjoy a good joke as much as anybody.  I love to laugh.  But this is making me CRAZY....and homicidal.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's just astonishing.  And you really don't have to look much further than this site's own token idiot.  There really are more like him....proof that abortions should be mandated...post birth and up to adulthood.

I no longer watch the American "news shows" or read the American "news tabloids".  I watch the late night BBC and read papers carefully and from several different countries (translated).  We are the biggest clown show going right now around the planet.  And this is the reason....our voting public have become complete imbeciles who make decisions based on emotions and what they hear and what they want to be true.  And of course, the "whats in it for me" voters.  These are now the people running our country.  I enjoy a good joke as much as anybody.  I love to laugh.  But this is making me CRAZY....and homicidal.  

Look were moving the needle :lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

See, it's really soooo much more than the "e-mails".  So much more.

She is fucked six ways from Sunday yet the power hungry hag puts her obsession with power over the good of the country and that red nosed rapist is backing her play just so he can get his amoral ass back in the Whitehouse.....miserable fucking Arkansas fucks.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Here is the answer Chaffetz's question, the cop was flustered by being badgered.

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Here is the answer Chaffetz's question, the cop was flustered by being badgered.

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

wtf you talkin' bout Vince.:lol: i swear some fag ass lib took over your account.:bc: