Check your account email address ×

Stupid bitch. Lucky he was a nice guy!

irv

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The Black Guy was a class act through the entire thing. Fuck that cracker bitch.

Absolutely.....I love how she tries to cover her ass by saying she just wants to meet him because he is a neighbor....WTF.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

The need to work Trump into the story somehow seems almost as sad as what that chick did   :suicide:

They worked Trump into a story about John James having a swastika flag show up in some file footage he used in a campaign ad.  Poor confused black man was so whipped up by Trumps racist rhetoric, he forgot he was black. :lol: 

Only in America can a lilly ass white Democrat blast a black man for being a Nazi racist.  what a bunch of dicks.

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They worked Trump into a story about John James having a swastika flag show up in some file footage he used in a campaign ad.  Poor confused black man was so whipped up by Trumps racist rhetoric, he forgot he was black. :lol: 

Only in America can a lilly ass white Democrat blast a black man for being a Nazi racist.  what a bunch of dicks.

Yeah I caught part of that. Seems as though he used stock footage and nobody noticed it was there. Fucking Debbie Stabenow  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah I caught part of that. Seems as though he used stock footage and nobody noticed it was there. Fucking Debbie Stabenow  :lol: 

I hope she gets her ass handed to her by James.   Running ads about being a non-partisan who votes for Michigan's best interests. :lol2:

You never hear from the bitch until election time. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Farmers seem to like Stabenow....James seems like a good candidate...Spencer Abraham last Republican Senator in 2001. James has a tough row to hoe.

She heads up the agriculture committee.  Not a bad person to do a favor for if you are a farmer. I like James , the only person I plan to vote for so far.  He is gaining ground, but definitely needs to step up his game if he plans to unseat her. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I hope she gets her ass handed to her by James.   Running ads about being a non-partisan who votes for Michigan's best interests. :lol2:

You never hear from the bitch until election time. 

She fucking drives me nuts with her nasally voice.

24 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

She always struck me as being kinda dumb. I hope James can get some traction here. Seems like a way better choice.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Cold War said:

She heads up the agriculture committee.  Not a bad person to do a favor for if you are a farmer. I like James , the only person I plan to vote for so far.  He is gaining ground, but definitely needs to step up his game if he plans to unseat her. 

Well that explains that ad. 🤣

35 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Lucky for her, Democrat’s had Michigan’s best interest in hand over 90% of the time. :lol:

Idk , maybe that’s considered bi-partisan nowadays. 

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Lucky for her, Democrat’s had Michigan’s best interest in hand over 90% of the time. :lol:

Idk , maybe that’s considered bi-partisan nowadays. 

:lol: Yea, no shit!! I saw her on the national news last year when there was some senate hearings.  Her questions were so stupid they were embarrassing. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Cell phone cameras are showing how fucking creepy white people can become around blacks. Blacks have been claiming this for years, now society finally has proof. 

I was out in the garage and turned around and this big black dude was standing there with a package in his hand. He like I’m sorry I’m sorry didn’t mean to startle you. I think he thought I was going to shoot him. :lol: We both had a good laugh.

Luckily, they don’t show the videos Nationally of black people beating the shit out of white people  like they do here.  White people would really be freaked out. 

We got one going on now where  a black guy picked up a bowling ball and bashed the fuck out of this white dudes head.  

That shit ain’t going viral. :lol:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Luckily, they don’t show the videos Nationally of black people beating the shit out of white people  like they do here.  White people would really be freaked out. 

We got one going on now where  a black guy picked up a bowling ball and bashed the fuck out of this white dudes head.  

Just saw that video on the local news....fucking pack of savage "African Americans"...why do they always attack in a pack? 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just saw that video on the local news....fucking pack of savage "African Americans"...why do they always attack in a pack? 

Yup,  that was pretty savage. Apparently he asked them to leave because they were bothering other patrons. That would suck working some shitty , minimum wage job and end up with a life changing injury. 

He was kinda holding his own until the other black guy hit him with the bowling ball. 

Just now, Cold War said:

Yup,  that was pretty savage. Apparently he asked them to leave because they were bothering other patrons. That would suck working some shitty , minimum wage job and end up with a life changing injury. 

He was kinda holding his own until the other black guy hit him with the bowling ball. 

Yeah he was...hit with the bowling ball and them slammed....fuckers.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Pay back is a " Bitch "

Lynching_of_six_African-Americans_in_Lee_County,_GA,_20_Jan_1916.tiff.png