Check your account email address ×

Mitch McConnell Calls to Cut Social Security, Medicare

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'll live that long out of spite just to get my money . These fucking jamokes think that raising the age is going to stop the Gov from giving the money to some pos hoodrat fat cunt stovepipe with 5 little bluberries and a bogus disability claim.  The money is going to get taken in and spent no matter what

Disability claims are a big waste for sure. These rich motherfuckers here better hope they are in stellar health in their twilight years. Or that nest egg is gonna go quick...

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

like I said if ss was your plan to get by you were not going to get by with out the full govenment assistance package any way . if you were such a dip shit you actually thought govenment would be there for you in the end you sort of deserve what you have coming .

So hey 14% of your income your whole life up in smoke. Ezra says "hey, is what it is!"

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Why take care of people who have produced and paid in for 40 years when you can give our money to some asshole in a white shirt who sells bombs ? 

I give up bro. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

So hey 14% of your income your whole life up in smoke. Ezra says "hey, is what it is!"

again any one who actually believed that would be there in the "lock box" lmfao was a fucking fool .  you know what has been said about a fool and his money since money was invented right

again any one who actually believed that would be there in the "lock box" lmfao was a fucking fool .  you know what has been said about a fool and his money since money was invented right

I know a fool when I see one. 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Imagine if you told the crew on Friday that you decided to pay them next Monday instead .  Now imagine if someone did it to these guy's . 

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Imagine if you told the crew on Friday that you decided to pay them next Monday instead .  Now imagine if someone did it to these guy's . 

I always pay them on Monday .

again any one who believed in the lock box and did not plan around it is a fucking moron 

again any one who believed in the lock box and did not plan around it is a fucking moron 

I agree . They should kick all seniors on social security who aren't 72 off of it until the turn 72. Tomorrow! Republicans will never win another election. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I agree . They should kick all seniors on social security who aren't 72 off of it until the turn 72. Tomorrow! Republicans will never win another election. 

every time they ha e raised the age in my life it has been a birthday cut off and it is yrs to plan ahed not weeks or days . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

And who said I didn't ?   That argument is not the point , man .     I paid in al of those years to help support the ones ahead of me like I was asked too . Now they want to change my time hoping that I'll fucking die before I can collect .  Meanwhile , the money gets funneled to some fucking rich cunt Senators BIL and their pet project . Yeah , fuck that , we had a deal , pay up .

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

like I said if ss was your plan to get by you were not going to get by with out the full govenment assistance package any way . if you were such a dip shit you actually thought govenment would be there for you in the end you sort of deserve what you have coming .

Why don't you go stuff your head in a diaper, you have diarrhea of the mouth, moron.

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

And who said I didn't ?   That argument is not the point , man .     I paid in al of those years to help support the ones ahead of me like I was asked too . Now they want to change my time hoping that I'll fucking die before I can collect .  Meanwhile , the money gets funneled to some fucking rich cunt Senators BIL and their pet project . Yeah , fuck that , we had a deal , pay up .

Nah, you're just a moron. You should have known they would steal it. 

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Exactly but ez ryder is making himself look like a dumbass. Once again, your point is spot on. :bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Why don't you go stuff your head in a diaper, you have diarrhea of the mouth, moron.

Ezra has smoked alot of crack in his day. That isn't good for the brain.

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Ezra has smoked alot of crack in his day. That isn't good for the brain.

Shame he hasn't smoked a hot dose yet.....fucking moron is a semi literate feeb. 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yup should go retro to include the boomers who are the ones who actually destroyed this country

:lol:

47 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Here's the problem Ron Social Security started in 1935 when the life expectancy of an American was 61 years old, it's now around 78 years old, the SS retirement age of 65 wasn't planned around people living till they were 78 years old.

Life-expectancy-us-1900-2011.png

15 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

After the tax cuts for the big guys and the big defense bill for defense contractors they're going to go after the little guy, I'd be lying if I said was surprised by this announcement.

:lol:   Since when are income taxes to pay for Social Security?  

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Eliminate the $128,400.00 cap......problem solved.

No doubt someone like you who skirted paying their fair share thru distributions would feel that way.   :lol:   What a Patriot you are.  :lol:  

Not sure there is anything more annoying than someone want tax laws changed AFTER they've accumulated their wealth.   Shame on you.  

Edited by Highmark

:pc:

• A 2015 report found 6.5 million active Social Security numbers for people over the age of 112 – but only 13 of them were being used to receive benefits.