Check your account email address ×

GOLD RUSH-New Season

Any of you watch that shit? I like watching that show, 'cause I like watching anything to do with Alaska.  I also like the big equipment. Enormous dozers used on tonight's episode. 

They are so stupid though. They flip trucks over, get stuck, and do all kinds of stupid shit. 

If I was up there I would run my mining operation like Parris Island. Every week they would all have to clean and maintain the equipments, and document it on a work sheet.

Todd Hoffman-fat bastid

Parker Schnabel-goofy-lookin' fuck

Tony Beets-old, punk-assed bitch 

Fukken dorks. 

42 minutes ago, ckf said:

As much as I hate to admit it, I've been watching the show since the beginning. I haven't watched tonight's episode yet, but I did dvr it.

SEASON PREMIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY YOU MISSED IT. SACRILEGE!!!!

8 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Edge of Alaska,  Mountain Men  ,Yukon Gold and that one where Neil is powering the town ,and the locals aint hip to it....those are my go to alaska shows 

YUP, watch every one of those plus a few more. 

I even watch BUYING ALASKA, where people look for houses!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

YUP, watch every one of those plus a few more. 

I even watch BUYING ALASKA, where people look for houses!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Buying alaska drives me crazy...probably cause I'm extremely jealous :lol:. Wife watches it , and I cry lol 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

SEASON PREMIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY YOU MISSED IT. SACRILEGE!!!!

I'll watch it when I get a chance.It's nice to just fast forward through the commercials. Rarely do we watch something live.

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'll watch it when I get a chance.It's nice to just fast forward through the commercials. Rarely do we watch something live.

Yeah, way too many comms. 

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Buying alaska drives me crazy...probably cause I'm extremely jealous :lol:. Wife watches it , and I cry lol 

See, a LOT of people want to try ALASKA. Why not??? 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Any of you watch that shit? I like watching that show, 'cause I like watching anything to do with Alaska.  I also like the big equipment. Enormous dozers used on tonight's episode. 

They are so stupid though. They flip trucks over, get stuck, and do all kinds of stupid shit. 

If I was up there I would run my mining operation like Parris Island. Every week they would all have to clean and maintain the equipments, and document it on a work sheet.

Todd Hoffman-fat bastid

Fukken dorks. 

What ever happened to Fred ?  That tough bastard , a lot of people wanted to kick his ass

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Guy I know here worked for tony and banged his daughter 

Gross who would fuck that cow???

oh and I love the show. I would love to see someone beat the fuck out of Parker. He has a fantastic work ethic but he treats people like garbage 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Todd Hoffman-fat bastid

Fukken dorks. 

I do hope you realize they do that intentionally to create drama otherwise the show would be boring.

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Todd Hoffman-fat bastid

Fukken dorks. 

I run enormous dozers, loaders, backhoes, excavators and other equipment in real life. 

I wouldn't let some of those guys sit in my machine!!

Polaris 550 runs enormous dick down his throat!!

/Thread :owned:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Guy I know here worked for tony and banged his daughter 

Shit...did the same guy also work for Parker as well...had the big Maple Leaf on his hard hat? I would fuck Monica Beets! 

The Hoffmanns quit at the end of last season Uncle Snotty and Rick ditched Parker and went on his own. 

IMG_4348.JPG.1d3714cc2c8381a9920e76c619405996.JPG

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I bet after a couple weeks in the bush, and your nutsack the size of a grapefruit, she looks pretty good!:lol:

JT is a pretty boy from the suburbs......a little meat on the bones scares him!😜

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

JT is a pretty boy from the suburbs......a little meat on the bones scares him!😜

Mrs Beets sure changed...they showed her when she was alot younger and she wasnt half bad.

Screenshot_20181013-060435_Google.jpg

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shit...did the same guy also work for Parker as well...had the big Maple Leaf on his hard hat? I would fuck Monica Beets! 

The Hoffmanns quit at the end of last season Uncle Snotty and Rick ditched Parker and went on his own. 

Trying to fuck your way in to money? :lol: