Check your account email address ×

China snapping up cheap Canadian oil, lured by $50 discount over U.S. crude

1 hour ago, snowstorm said:

almost all the gas or diesel sold in maine came from irving. i know they said it would have no effect but it went up .20 a gal rite after the fire

That's what I heard, Irving provides for most of the north-east. I can see diesel going up but gas, gouging.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

the U.S. was between 86% and 91% self-sufficient in 2016.[1] In May 2011, the country became a net exporter of refined petroleum products.[2] As of 2014, the United States was the world's third-largest producer of crude oil, after Saudi Arabia and Russia.[3] and second largest exporter of refined products, after Russia.[4]

but yeah what ever you say 

In 2017 the US produced 10 million bpd. Consumed 20 million bpd. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, snowstorm said:

i was in vancover bc 2 weeks ago. 1.55 l   how do you guys put up with that

Canadians got to pay for $26 a barrel oil that China buys somehow!!!  Just as well be at the pump

3 hours ago, Tinker said:

I'm sure our Chief Dipshit is probly contradicting a sanction and giving the oil away to buy international friends and theme party invites but hey if it's legit, how bout 15-20% less ?

Go get'm Trudeau, unlike Gender Equality this might actually affect our GDP... Gawd I hate that useless Twat

He is a real dumbass for sure!

30 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

for what the road blocks he put up for property owners and drilling corps ? this is despite his best efforts to stop the drilling 

Right... Record domestic production because he was "roadblocking" :lol:

You sound like my brother in law. Cried about Obama gonna kill the fracking business where he lived. He never worked more or made more money working for the pipeline than he did when Obama was president. It's all neocon scare tactics. Same with guns. Obama is gonna take yet gunz! There was never more guns sold than when Obama was president. But you can probably find a link to the contrary.  :lol:

35 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You sound like my brother in law. Cried about Obama gonna kill the fracking business where he lived. He never worked more or made more money working for the pipeline than he did when Obama was president. It's all neocon scare tactics. Same with guns. Obama is gonna take yet gunz! There was never more guns sold than when Obama was president. But you can probably find a link to the contrary.  :lol:

Why would NeoCons scare people about Barry policy's they are from the same party  :dunno: Stupid Nazi shitforbrains 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Right... Record domestic production because he was "roadblocking" :lol:

No record domestic production because of permits approved under Bush.  Seen an interview when even a nbc reporter called out an obama guy on it.  I think it was Axlerod.  

https://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/obamas-drilling-denials/

Edited by Highmark

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No record domestic production because of permits approved under Bush.  Seen an interview when even a nbc reporter called out an obama guy on it.  I think it was Axlerod.  

https://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/obamas-drilling-denials/

Whatever he didn't stop it. Alot of the negativity about off shore drilling and other was after the bp spill. And still business was good. Alot of partisan fear mongering goes both ways. The proof is in the results, not the rhetoric. Just like now. Things could be good for a while if we don't let them fuck it up. 

29 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Whatever he didn't stop it. Alot of the negativity about off shore drilling and other was after the bp spill. And still business was good. Alot of partisan fear mongering goes both ways. The proof is in the results, not the rhetoric. Just like now. Things could be good for a while if we don't let them fuck it up. 

:lmao: You guys backpedaling cracks me up. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Not surprised that is your take. Hahahaha! 

Dude Obama did try to slow it down.  You got his jizz all over your face. 

During Obama’s first term, the U.S. has so far issued 1,304 new offshore leases compared with 3,317 in Bush’s second term — a decrease of 61 percent.

The number of new permits for offshore wells also nosedived. The U.S. approved 1,316 new permits during Bush’s second term. The number has fallen to 515 — so far — under Obama, also a 61 percent drop.

Just now, Highmark said:

Dude Obama did try to slow it down.  You got his jizz all over your face. 

During Obama’s first term, the U.S. has so far issued 1,304 new offshore leases compared with 3,317 in Bush’s second term — a decrease of 61 percent.

The number of new permits for offshore wells also nosedived. The U.S. approved 1,316 new permits during Bush’s second term. The number has fallen to 515 — so far — under Obama, also a 61 percent drop.

Oh noes! 

Just now, Highmark said:

No problem.   I understand you can't help losing on the facts. 

Facts are we pumped alot of oil right here under Obama. You can cry about what he "tried to do" but that doesn't change anything. Iowa daive..

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Today’s diesel was 3.35

K1 was 3.80

WTF?

Where was that? Diesel prices seem to be all over the place. As soon as I fill up at 3.29 I see it for 2.99 1/2 hr later next town over.