Check your account email address ×

Nicki Haley quits!

Dave

Nikki Haley resigns as Trump's UN ambassador

CNBC.com

United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley has resigned, the latest departure from President Donald Trump's national security circle, a senior White House official said Tuesday.

The former South Carolina governor had served since January 2017

Just now, Angry ginger said:

good for her, hope she runs for president.  She's actually a somewhat likeable,  smart qualified women for president unlike the last one.    

She’s getting out why she is in high regard by many. Smart. She’s one of a few that have left in higher standing than they started. She’ll definitely be on the ticket at some point. 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

good for her, hope she runs for president.  She's actually a somewhat likeable,  smart qualified women for president unlike the last one.    

Likable maybe but dont kid yourself... She is a neocon to the core. Im curious why she stepped aside, she was running the neocon playbook pretty good while ambassador.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well Trump ran off one of the few decent people left in his cabinet. When Mattis leaves there will be none left. 

It appears as through this has been in the works for at least a week?  Sounds like trump and her came to an agreement of some sort?  Who knows.  I’d be surprised if she isn’t a POTUS 2020 runner.

Lets put Bolton over the U.N.  :lol:

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It appears as through this has been in the works for at least a week?  Sounds like trump and her came to an agreement of some sort?  Who knows.  I’d be surprised if she isn’t a POTUS 2020 runner.

Been in the works for 6 months.

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

I supported John Kasich, faggot. You know, actual fiscal conservative who tries to talk sensibly about stuff. I know, still a crazy unrealistic choice... 

:lol: Kasich couldn't even win his own state guy is a fucking clown, no surprised you support the fuck he is as much of a shitforbrains as you :guzzle:

• Platinum Contributing Member

I supported John Kasich, faggot. You know, actual fiscal conservative who tries to talk sensibly about stuff. I know, still a crazy unrealistic choice... 

Mr. Religion Czar.  :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You think Trump isn't running?   Doubt that.  

Guys like Kasich don't make enough loud noises for the Zambo types. :lol:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Kasich is a take his ball and go home Faggot like you Sheepshitforbrains :fuckyou: 

No, that's you and a few others who get the butthurt here. :lol:

• Thanks 1