Check your account email address ×

Capitalism is Great: Suck it Moto!!!!!!1!1

This is why Islam hates us!!!

“Sex Island” will be held from Dec. 14 to 17, and every guest will be provided with two prostitutes, unlimited food and alcohol, and a bevy of raunchy activities to fulfill their fantasies”.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Sex Island” will be held from Dec. 14 to 17, and every guest will be provided with two prostitutes, unlimited food and alcohol, and a bevy of raunchy activities to fulfill their fantasies”.

I mean... Sounds pretty cool. I like tittays, booze, and drugs. If I’m not mistaken, it sounds like they are TALKING ABOUT FREEDOM!

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd kill myself too if I couldn't eat bacon. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And yet if they kill an infidel and get killed themselves they are rewarded with 72 Virgins? :guzzle:

1 minute ago, irv said:

And yet if they kill an infidel and get killed themselves they are rewarded with 72 Virgins? :guzzle:

I wonder if they have to “de-clit” them or that’s already done?

Of all the religions....that one is the most in need of forced extinction.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I wonder if they have to “de-clit” them or that’s already done?

Of all the religions....that one is the most in need of forced extinction.

They don't want women to experience pleasure but rape and kill them wondering why their women won't fuck them. :smack:

6 minutes ago, irv said:

They don't want women to experience pleasure but rape and kill them wondering why their women won't fuck them. :smack:

That and their tolerance for the LGTBQRS community and minorities is why librulz find them neat-o!

23 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Who like to bang chicks!

I think I'd rather do it myself and save the 5 to 8 g's rather than fuck some of these skanks. :handjob:

Unless this thing has a body to die for, it would be like fucking your brother if you had to face her! 

02c_P1040930.jpg

31 minutes ago, irv said:

I think I'd rather do it myself and save the 5 to 8 g's rather than fuck some of these skanks. :handjob:

Unless this thing has a body to die for, it would be like fucking your brother if you had to face her! 

02c_P1040930.jpg

We get it you're racist :guzzle: