Check your account email address ×

More Drivers Like This Please

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Does anyone here, not have a tweeter account and, can still view the videos? Or is it, you need an account to view them? Very frustrating for a no Facebook Wood booger. :sad:

You can't watch Twitter videos...I didn't realize you needed an account to view these.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You can't watch Twitter videos...I didn't realize you needed an account to view these.

You don't. I don't have a Twitter account and I watched it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Hmmm, maybe something in my Internet's settings, cookie dough fuck fuck, privacy level, or something. The videos never work for me.

Maybe. I can't help you with that stuff tho. :dunno:

26 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Does anyone here, not have a tweeter account and, can still view the videos? Or is it, you need an account to view them? Very frustrating for a no Facebook Wood booger. :sad:

No Twitter account here either and no issues viewing the vids. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Maybe. I can't help you with that stuff tho. :dunno:

Thanks. I just looked around in my settings, cookies enabled, nothing out of the ordinary that I saw. At least nothing odd to me (then again, I'm not a computer fella anyhow so I wouldn't know the difference) oh well.

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I've even tried to post tweeter videos, linked from a site or whatnot. It always just posts links, not the visual like when I post a YouTube. Twitter hates me, fuck em'

I'm not a computer guy at all but it could be the server you are using or your internet search engine? I use Google Chrome. Speaking of Google, try it and type in your problem that you can't view twitter vids.

Good luck. :bc:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

What is your sport of choice?

To watch or to do? 

The only thing I like watching is OFFSHORE RACING. Something like Phil Meshinsky in his 47' Apache running in the 1990 World Champs in Key West, ( on YOUTUBE ). The older racers were the best.  I can hardly see any nowadays on tV. I don't know what's happened. They all have enclosed canopies nowadays, not quite as crazy. 

Now to do: I love hunting and fishing, maybe hunting a bit more. I really like sledding and ATVing. 

I REALLY, REALLY like a big, fast boat with a big block V8 and the pipes roaring. 

Jeez, I don't know which one I like best............they are all so fukken good!!! 

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im guessing the two man luge...

I'm guessing if I ever come up to Canada I'm gonna' make a luge-run up your ass with a 5 D-Cell MAGLITE. How's that for a luge, ya' fukken faggot? 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

To watch or to do? 

The only thing I like watching is OFFSHORE RACING. Something like Phil Meshinsky in his 47' Apache running in the 1990 World Champs in Key West, ( on YOUTUBE ). The older racers were the best.  I can hardly see any nowadays on tV. I don't know what's happened. They all have enclosed canopies nowadays, not quite as crazy. 

Now to do: I love hunting and fishing, maybe hunting a bit more. I really like sledding and ATVing. 

I REALLY, REALLY like a big, fast boat with a big block V8 and the pipes roaring. 

Jeez, I don't know which one I like best............they are all so fukken good!!! 

You dream of being a coke king pin too?

You could not pay me to watch a Superbowl, Playoff, World Series or Stanley Cup game. 

If you GAVE me the tickets I would sell them on CRAIGSLIST  the same day, for anything I could get.  

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You dream of being a coke king pin too?

HA!HA!HA! I'm so scared of jail, it isn't even funny. I have OCD, I can't stand to be around most guys. I had two buddies that farted in my truck on the way back from Ossipee a few years ago. I hate their fukken guts, and have never hung with them since. Fukken dirty faggots can go fuck themselves. My truck was fairly new, I REALLY GOT PISSED. Hate their guts to this day. 

37 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm guessing if I ever come up to Canada I'm gonna' make a luge-run up your ass with a 5 D-Cell MAGLITE. How's that for a luge, ya' fukken faggot? 

Ive got a Louisville slugger waiting with your name on it slugo!!!