Check your account email address ×

Republicans needed a midterms miracle. Could Brett Kavanaugh be it?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I wasn't, but since you mentioned it, your opposition to the PA is meaningless if you vote for people who support it.

your opposition to reality is what is meaningless dude. i figure you learned a lesson this past election, and won't waste a vote again. it's ok to admit it. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wrong. put that aside and look at the clown's demeanor and statements. it's his reaction and statements i found to be most disturbing, along with his views on the powers of the president. "what comes around goes around"? wtf was that supposed to mean?

It means you're a dipshit and you get what you deserve.  :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wrong. put that aside and look at the clown's demeanor and statements. it's his reaction and statements i found to be most disturbing, along with his views on the powers of the president. "what comes around goes around"? wtf was that supposed to mean?

Wow.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

your opposition to reality is what is meaningless dude. i figure you learned a lesson this past election, and won't waste a vote again. it's ok to admit it. 

Sweet fuck! Slinger is morphing into Tools!

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I won't waste any votes on Dems, that's for sure. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

Dems never understand that. Why they always end up  getting bit in the ass when  Republicans get in power . 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It means you're a dipshit and you get what you deserve.  :bc: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Wow.

Sweet fuck! Slinger is morphing into Tools!

OK part of Klan has posted, so this must where I can post my pretend opinion. Which is Slinger does not  know jackshit and is a buffoon......

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

OK part of Klan has posted, so this must where I can post my pretend opinion. Which is Slinger does not  know jackshit and is a buffoon......

like i said, pretend. :lol: 

thanks for proving my point.

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

take the sexual assault crap out of the picture for a second. the way this clown acted during the hearing SHOULD be very concerning to any citizen of the united states. 

Without the accusation, there was no need to speak out. :lol:

My God man are you an idiot.

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

gmafb. i already told you how it should have been handled.

"i don't know if miss ford is confused or making things up. but i can re-assure you that i did not sexually assault her or anyone else. i would welcome any investigation."

done.

but no, he had to act like the biased, rude, obnoxious fuck head that he is. the ones your side gets wood over.

"You had best keep the same frame of mind, consistently, or I will call you out!"

For what, having an open mind?

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

paleez. i call dishonest hacks out when i see them. 

Nigga, you the biggest hack here.

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

because you always agree with wolfie and snakey and i know they're hacks to the max, and i dont think the same of you. you just lack a backbone, but your're not alone. 

ohmygod!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Without the accusation, there was no need to speak out. :lol:

My God man are you an idiot.

"You had best keep the same frame of mind, consistently, or I will call you out!"

For what, having an open mind?

Nigga, you the biggest hack here.

ohmygod!!!!!!!!!!

go find some breitbart ops and stfu.........