Check your account email address ×

Republicans needed a midterms miracle. Could Brett Kavanaugh be it?

poor xlt. it's cute how your little band of brothers come running to your emotional rescue :lol:

let me offer you some advice. you seem to be stuck in a little rut, trying to reach the pinnacle of rww'ery. showing some empathy, and logic to situations like this topic, won't get you that red badge of honor.  you need to act like an imbecile from the start. saying things like kavanaugh is toast, or this woman has some credibility, or saying you support an investigation, shows weakness. coming back later and trying to alter all that, shows desperation and idiocy. your comments in all this defy logic, and you stick out like a sore thumb. maybe take some lessons from tom? he know longer does that. he's all in from the start. i'm thinking my sig, along with frequent comments, changed all that and got him out of that same rut you're in.

you can do it! i know you can. you've made great progress thus far and you're almost there!  :bc:

:lol: 

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

take the sexual assault crap out of the picture for a second. the way this clown acted during the hearing SHOULD be very concerning to any citizen of the united states. 

Fuck that. The guy feels like he’s been falsely accused and is rightfully pissed off about it. You would be too. This is just more faux outrage.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

take the sexual assault crap out of the picture for a second. the way this clown acted during the hearing SHOULD be very concerning to any citizen of the united states. 

The way he acted during the hearing was mostly  justified. The conspiracy stuff was out there.  The man is being  attacked and vilified. I hope he has a long tenure on the bench.

Question to you "If you were Kavanaugh's shoes how would your react?":pc:

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

The way he acted during the hearing was mostly  justified. The conspiracy stuff was out there.  The man is being  attacked and vilified. I hope he has a long tenure on the bench.

Question to you "If you were Kavanaugh's shoes how would your react?":pc:

I thought it was 100% justified...and still too subdued!  

Only liberals think they can run around falsely accusing somebody and trying to destroy their lives and think they should just sit back and take it.  It’s sill Obama-ism bullshit.  Those days are over.  It’s time for the age old “actions have consequences” reinstatement.  Responsibility for one’s own actions....imagine that, again.

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

poor xlt. it's cute how your little band of brothers come running to your emotional rescue :lol:

let me offer you some advice. you seem to be stuck in a little rut, trying to reach the pinnacle of rww'ery. showing some empathy, and logic to situations like this topic, won't get you that red badge of honor.  you need to act like an imbecile from the start. saying things like kavanaugh is toast, or this woman has some credibility, or saying you support an investigation, shows weakness. coming back later and trying to alter all that, shows desperation and idiocy. your comments in all this defy logic, and you stick out like a sore thumb. maybe take some lessons from tom? he know longer does that. he's all in from the start. i'm thinking my sig, along with frequent comments, changed all that and got him out of that same rut you're in.

you can do it! i know you can. you've made great progress thus far and you're almost there!  :bc:

:lol: 

“Come on xlt, I thought you were on my side” 💁🏻‍♂️

slinger, you’re looking like way more of a bitch than usual. Get your shit together. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I thought it was 100% justified...and still too subdued!  

Only liberals think they can run around falsely accusing somebody and trying to destroy their lives and think they should just sit back and take it.  It’s sill Obama-ism bullshit.  Those days are over.  It’s time for the age old “actions have consequences” reinstatement.  Responsibility for one’s own actions....imagine that, again.

His emotion was justified, I just found the conspiracy stuff to scripted and it took away from the emotion.

40 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Fuck that. The guy feels like he’s been falsely accused and is rightfully pissed off about it. You would be too. This is just more faux outrage.

gmafb. i already told you how it should have been handled.

"i don't know if miss ford is confused or making things up. but i can re-assure you that i did not sexually assault her or anyone else. i would welcome any investigation."

done.

but no, he had to act like the biased, rude, obnoxious fuck head that he is. the ones your side gets wood over.

29 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

His emotion was justified, I just found the conspiracy stuff to scripted and it took away from the emotion.

you're another one that sticks out like a sore thumb. wait until the klan comments, then, and only then, jump in with your pretend opinions. 

32 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

“Come on xlt, I thought you were on my side” 💁🏻‍♂️

slinger, you’re looking like way more of a bitch than usual. Get your shit together. 

paleez. i call dishonest hacks out when i see them. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're another one that sticks out like a sore thumb. wait until the klan comments, then, and only then, jump in with your pretend opinions. 

Man you got me pegged......not much gets by you....so tell me all knowing one how do you know my opinion is pretend?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Image result for sore thumb

Come on Slinger you can do better than that......answer the question   .so tell me all knowing one how do you know my opinion is pretend? 

It's simple question that a man of your vast knowledge should answer.:lol:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

i have more of an issue with the way he acted than any claims of him "sexually assaulting" anyone.  TBH a teenage drunken attempt to get busy is IMO not sexual assault to start and there is zero corroboration to her story so it should not be a factor in any decision making.   End of the day he should not have lashed out like a partisan hack but the reality is the attacks on him are nothing  but partisan hackery at their finest so i guess his reaction not so out of bounds to not get him through even though I think there could be better choices out there.  Trump should get at least 1 more attempt to fill a seat so we can see if he chooses better next time.    

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i have more of an issue with the way he acted than any claims of him "sexually assaulting" anyone.  TBH a teenage drunken attempt to get busy is IMO not sexual assault to start and there is zero corroboration to her story so it should not be a factor in any decision making.   End of the day he should not have lashed out like a partisan hack but the reality is the attacks on him are nothing  but partisan hackery at their finest so i guess his reaction not so out of bounds to not get him through even though I think there could be better choices out there.  Trump should get at least 1 more attempt to fill a seat so we can see if he chooses better next time.    

It will be the the woman judge from Notre Dame: Amy Coney Barrett 

Being from Notre Dame will give the Dems a real reason to hate her. :lol:

11 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

It will be the the woman judge from Notre Dame: Amy Coney Barrett 

Being from Notre Dame will give the Dems a real reason to hate her. :lol:

catholic anti abortion will be enough to make sure everyone on the left hates her.  

22 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Come on Slinger you can do better than that......answer the question   .so tell me all knowing one how do you know my opinion is pretend? 

It's simple question that a man of your vast knowledge should answer.:lol:

because you always agree with wolfie and snakey and i know they're hacks to the max, and i dont think the same of you. you just lack a backbone, but your're not alone. 

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because you always agree with wolfie and snakey and i know they're hacks to the max, and i dont think the same of you. you just lack a backbone, but your're not alone. 

Yup....OK now....:lol: