Check your account email address ×

Republicans needed a midterms miracle. Could Brett Kavanaugh be it?

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Called it. They were playing a dangerous game amping up Repubs about Supreme Court choices... I can only imagine the shit Donald will fist fuck through if he gets both chambers again... He’s going to have three SC picks by 2020... 

Oh spare is your bullshit. You called kavanaugh being done not too long ago

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh spare is your bullshit. You called kavanaugh being done not too long ago

No I called exactly the danger that would happen of the Dems making this a circus. Feel free to go back. I said it could cost them the midterms. Sorry your detective skills aren’t up to par. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No I called exactly the danger that would happen of the Dems making this a circus. Feel free to go back. I said it could cost them the midterms. Sorry your detective skills aren’t up to par. 

So you’re all over the map then?

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Same thing. Amping up the R’s is still amping them up. Need me to crayon up a picture for you? Let’s go inspector... Keep up now. 

Lol. No, it’s not the same thing. Nice try though. You thought the right things were being done and you thought Kavanuagh was done. Why do you cower so much in here?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So they did talk?

What more is there to talk about?  Is there more information either BK or Liar could have said?  What questions about the “incodent(s)” weren’t already disclosed?  Who was holding back?  What supposed “witnesses” weren’t already disclosed that the FBI couldn’t speak with?  Who lied under penalty of perjury that the FBI couldn’t see the tapes and review?

Wake up.  We all know what this horseshit was about.  

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh yeah, because in a he said she said situation the FBI can use their voodoo black magic and summon the antichrist to give them all the answers. Smh. 

You don’t think a lot more investigating could have, should have been done? Follow up with other leads?

You crack me up. you stuck  your head out a little bit recently and now you’re pulling it back in quicker than a scared turtle. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What more is there to talk about?  Is there more information either BK or Liar could have said?  What questions about the “incodent(s)” weren’t already disclosed?  Who was holding back?  What supposed “witnesses” weren’t already disclosed that the FBI couldn’t speak with?  Who lied under penalty of perjury that the FBI couldn’t see the tapes and review?

Wake up.  We all know what this horseshit was about.  

Absolutely, and they’d be under oath with the fbi. You clowns are really talking out your asses here. 

“What more could they do?l

”why would they need to interview the two?”

lmfao

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Absolutely, and they’d be under oath with the fbi. You clowns are really talking out your asses here. 

“What more could they do?l

”why would they need to interview the two?”

lmfao

Liberals:  “WE WANT STRZOK BACK IN CHARGE!!!!!   WE WANT OUR FBI TO DO THIS INVESTIGATION!!!”

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You don’t think a lot more investigating could have, should have been done? Follow up with other leads?

You crack me up. you stuck  your head out a little bit recently and now you’re pulling it back in quicker than a scared turtle. 

Every single instance is he said she said. That’s like 12 minutes of cop work taking sworn statements. He’s a scum bag who probably did it, but no one can prove shit. If they could we wouldn’t need the FBI to do it, the Dems would do it for them. Damn you have the reasoning ability of a child...