Check your account email address ×

Lying under oath is no big deal

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He lied under oath. Now he can disappear in shame

Well, if he did...then not only can he "dissapear in shame", he can do it from a jail cell.  But, I still think this all bullshit dem political tactics with no real substance.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, if he did...then not only can he "dissapear in shame", he can do it from a jail cell.  But, I still think this all bullshit dem political tactics with no real substance.

He made a pile of easily disproven claims under oath. A lot of people are coming forward to refute them.

Hes toast

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well IF he lied then we dont need anyone that stupid on the supreme court. If anyone should know that you dont lie under oath with the whole world watching it should be a supreme court justice. 

Just now, f7ben said:

He made a pile of easily disproven claims under oath. A lot of people are coming forward to refute them.

Hes toast

"easily disproven claims".  Well, we'll see.  But, outright lying under oath?  Well, we'll see that too.  He was prolly too drunk to remember?  :lol:

Either way..all dem crap obstruction.  Give me a break with this shit already.  "He's a rapist!!!'  That's how i ended up with a fist full of hair.   :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Well IF he lied then we dont need anyone that stupid on the supreme court. If anyone should know that you dont lie under oath with the whole world watching it should be a supreme court justice. 

Agreed.  But so far, I'm not seeing the "lies"...just left wing hacky fascist propaganda.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Guy should have just claimed he was an alcoholic from the beginning.   How would have the left attacked someone with that disease......oh who am I kidding they still would have.

I can't wait to see how they attack a woman.   It will be priceless.  

Who in their right mind would want that job now.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Guy should have just claimed he was an alcoholic from the beginning.   How would have the left attacked someone with that disease......oh who am I kidding they still would have.

I can't wait to see how they attack a woman.   It will be priceless.  

Who in their right mind would want that job now.  

Amy Coney will breeze through. She's a fucking nutjob and still 1000x better than Kav

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Amy Coney will breeze through. She's a fucking nutjob and still 1000x better than Kav

:lol:   You are totally under estimating the left's motives and fanaticism here.   They will do anything and destroy anyone to stop this nomination.   Including a woman.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   You are totally under estimating the left's motives and fanaticism here.   They will do anything and destroy anyone to stop this nomination.   Including a woman.

I think she will get nominated pretty quickly too... 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I think she will get nominated pretty quickly too... 

Nominated and confirmed are 2 completely different things.  We've entered a whole new ballgame of questioning that will happen during hearings.   

18 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Kavanaugh bit the dick. What an idiot. 

He should have been more forthcoming in his testimony on the drinking but reality is those questions about drinking in HS/college should never have been asked.   That hearing should have been about the sexual assault allegations and that's it.  

Obama admitted doing coke.   The left said it made him cool.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He should have been more forthcoming in his testimony on the drinking but reality is those questions about drinking in HS/college should never have been asked.   That hearing should have been about the sexual assault allegations and that's it.  

everybody did coke. If you deny stuff like that people are just gonna keep digging and now they know you are a liar. 

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He went on television and preemptively made claims as to his pure as driven snow teen years. He opened himself up to questioning on the subject with his blatantly false public statements on fox

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Hes toast

He’s not.....do not underestimate your repugs