Check your account email address ×

US achieved every single objective it laid out in July 2017 for NAFTA

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ben if it’s better then tell everyone the difference.

US access to our dairy went from 3.2% to 3.5%.  That's huge.

Almost a 10% increase.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Haha 1

Just now, frenchy said:

I thought you had moved to FL....you back here now? 

Didn't move there, I work for a company out of Orando FL, and I opened a BnB in Southern Ontario. 

Still have my main home here in the Outaouais.

Edited by Blizzman

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It's a better deal for the US and the metals tariffs stay in place

for now. Simply a political move to get Trump through Nov. Separate deal coming on metals. Expect more of the same, that being next to no changes from the status quo. :news: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ben reads the headlines.........cheers......posts......and gets :owned:  :lmao: People who believe in conspiracy theories like .7Momo are mental midgets.......even Doe Dumber thinks he’s a genius sometimes..... :lmao: 

most important provisions, in dollar terms, cover the auto industry, which has come to rely on a complex cross-border supply chain that moves billions of dollars' worth of parts and components to factories located in all three countries. Trump's threats to revoke NAFTA entirely could have added substantial costs to that supply chain, raised showroom car prices or left some models unprofitable to manufacture.

While the USMCA avoids tariffs, it will make it harder for global automakers to build cars cheaply in Mexico and is aimed at bringing more jobs into the United States.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

What part of my commentary leads you to believe I give two fucks about what Trumo says???

your opinion is a mirror image of his moronic comments so obviously you give a bigly amount of fucks. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

your opinion is a mirror image of his moronic comments so obviously you give a bigly amount of fucks. 

Nope....not even close. Try again

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

most important provisions, in dollar terms, cover the auto industry, which has come to rely on a complex cross-border supply chain that moves billions of dollars' worth of parts and components to factories located in all three countries. Trump's threats to revoke NAFTA entirely could have added substantial costs to that supply chain, raised showroom car prices or left some models unprofitable to manufacture.

While the USMCA avoids tariffs, it will make it harder for global automakers to build cars cheaply in Mexico and is aimed at bringing more jobs into the United States.

So basically.....NOTHING HAS CHANGED?

Dump shot his mouth off, looked like an asshole, and got sweet fuck all?