Check your account email address ×

****2018/19 NHL THREAD!!!********

Zambroski

I really don,t care who video taped that conversation with the players, and posted it. This day and age, all those guys should realize that you cann,t scratch your nuts, or pick your nose, while out in public. m There are cameras around, that could catch your every move. Martin Raymond looks about as bright and as motivated as Bruce Garioch. Neither one seem to have enough energy to even feed themselves, even thou they both look, well fed.  If you ever get a chance to talk to Bruce up close and personal, stand way back, cause he tends to spit while talking. And talking about how bright some hockey players are, Evander Kane is another shining example. How if hell do you manage to knock the same broad up 3 times. If she ain,t bright enough to protect herself from getting knocked up, how about you get her to learn to swallow instead. LOL 

8 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

I really don,t care who video taped that conversation with the players, and posted it. This day and age, all those guys should realize that you cann,t scratch your nuts, or pick your nose, while out in public. m There are cameras around, that could catch your every move. Martin Raymond looks about as bright and as motivated as Bruce Garioch. Neither one seem to have enough energy to even feed themselves, even thou they both look, well fed.  If you ever get a chance to talk to Bruce up close and personal, stand way back, cause he tends to spit while talking. And talking about how bright some hockey players are, Evander Kane is another shining example. How if hell do you manage to knock the same broad up 3 times. If she ain,t bright enough to protect herself from getting knocked up, how about you get her to learn to swallow instead. LOL 

Like in every vocation out there, there are dumb ones and there are smart ones. Was this smart of them to be talking in a Uber van about hockey and their coaches? Of course not, but at the same time no one thought they were being recorded, and that asshole of a Uber driver, who posted it, had no business doing so either. 

Evander Kane isn't too bright but how do we know she just isn't a gold digger going after his money? Like that has never happened before. Dumb broads are everywhere and even more so if you're rich and famous. Jagr laughed this one off as the dumb bitch didn't realized he wasn't married nor had a girlfriend at the time. :lol: 

https://thehockeynews.com/news/article/jaromir-jagr-blackmailed-with-photo-could-not-care-less-about-it

The Wild are still finding a way.  I actually shit that fuckery off midway through the 1st.  Turned back to it in the 2nd and they were actually playing!  I guess resting during the first period really helps out?  If we finish off with a win against the Ducks tonight, we’ll end with a helluva good record on a long road game stint.

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The Wild are still finding a way.  I actually shit that fuckery off midway through the 1st.  Turned back to it in the 2nd and they were actually playing!  I guess resting during the first period really helps out?  If we finish off with a win against the Ducks tonight, we’ll end with a helluva good record on a long road game stint.

It's weird how they just build momentum through the game. They literally looked like a d3 college team first 10 minutes

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's weird how they just build momentum through the game. They literally looked like a d3 college team first 10 minutes

It’s fucking weird.  By the end of the third, they were punishing the Kings to finish it off.  Parise looks fantastic.  Seeler is looking pretty good and Greenway is picking it up nicely. Coyle is disappointing.

Lots of hockey left so, I’m not convinced of anything yet.  

Other teams should  stop showing up to play down to the Wild.  I'm not sure WTF is going on but....2nd in the conference and 3rd in the leage with 24 points.  Just banged out a franchise long raod trip of 7 games at 5-2-0.  WTF!???  THIS IS IT!!!!!  THIS IS IT!!!!!!

:lol: 

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Other teams should  stop showing up to play down to the Wild.  I'm not sure WTF is going on but....2nd in the conference and 3rd in the leage with 24 points.  Just banged out a franchise long raod trip of 7 games at 5-2-0.  WTF!???  THIS IS IT!!!!!  THIS IS IT!!!!!!

:lol: 

Sounds like every year for the wild. Start strong taper off and miff in the first round :dunno: 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Sounds like every year for the wild. Start strong taper off and miff in the first round :dunno: 

It's been a few years since I remember them being this far up in the ranks so soon.  But yeah.....what you described is normal it seems.  Start strong, hit a mid season slump then hope for others to lose to scratch a place in the playoffs to get 5 more games of ice time.

MN pro sports.  Normal.

On 11/9/2018 at 6:36 PM, frenchy said:

Hasek. Not even worthy of discussion. 

I like Brodeur better but there is no denying Hasek's talent either. I personally don't care for Roy, but this isn't about that. Tough group for sure to pick the GOAT.

https://thehockeywriters.com/the-5-greatest-goaltenders-in-nhl-history/

6 hours ago, Kev144 said:

So a few weeks left for Willie.  What do you guys think?  Sign and trade or sign to a bridge?  I have a hard time seeing him sit all year.  I bet flurry of activity last week of Nov. 

I say he is going to be dealt. Too much time has passed and I imagine there is a fair bit of animosity between the Leafs and him for him to cave and sign. Hopefully the Leafs get someone/something decent for him. 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

I like Brodeur better but there is no denying Hasek's talent either. I personally don't care for Roy, but this isn't about that. Tough group for sure to pick the GOAT.

https://thehockeywriters.com/the-5-greatest-goaltenders-in-nhl-history/

I say he is going to be dealt. Too much time has passed and I imagine there is a fair bit of animosity between the Leafs and him for him to cave and sign. Hopefully the Leafs get someone/something decent for him. 

I'd like to see a better bridge deal as I think he's a great player and will be good help for us.  

19 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I'd like to see a better bridge deal as I think he's a great player and will be good help for us.  

I think he's a good player, not great, but I imagine there is some decent interest out there for him? The ducks are supposedly interested in a trade with Montour or at least that's what the papers would lead you to believe?

https://torontosun.com/sports/hockey/nhl/toronto-maple-leafs/william-nylander-trade-speculation-links-maple-leafs-to-ducks-defenceman-brandon-montour

If the Leafs get anyone other than a defenseman, they need their heads read! 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have always likedJumbo Joe....

Same here! 

The Leafs sure put it to L.A. last night. I knew L.A. wasn't playing good but I never expected it to be as lopsided as that. Looked like the Leafs had them pinned in their own end for most of the night. Big changes coming soon to L.A. They just can't compete with the speed of the game anymore. 

22 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Looks good on Howdy Dowdy. Hope all the TO goals scored are when he was on the ice. LOL

What a fukkin he gave LA, for the amount and term of his last contract. Hard to feel sorry for them.

What do you think he was worth? I'm sure there were many suitors who would have likely paid him more or gave him a longer term. He's a heck of a defenseman even if you don't like him personally? 

2 hours ago, irv said:

What do you think he was worth? I'm sure there were many suitors who would have likely paid him more or gave him a longer term. He's a heck of a defenseman even if you don't like him personally? 

I like him but he snubbed Toronto so I'm glad they gave them hell. 

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Why would he want to leave a team that drafted him and played his whole career in? It's not an easy thing to do. Family is established, business dealings, friends, sunny warm weather, you name it. I don't blame the guy one bit. Most players, unlike Tavares, usually stay. L.A. is full of talent (or was) so why leave a team that you think is a contender as well. If he was an Ottawa player with all the controversy, then anyone could understand but as far as I know, L.A. treats their players fairly well. 

43 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

He didn,t snub Toronto, but did try to make it appear that Toronto wanted him, so he could have more negotiating power against L.A., and they got sucked into it and way overpayed, with a term that should of been half of what he got. Crazy stupid to give him an 8 year term.

37 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

He didn,t snub Toronto, but did try to make it appear that Toronto wanted him, so he could have more negotiating power against L.A., and they got sucked into it and way overpayed, with a term that should of been half of what he got. Crazy stupid to give him an 8 year term.

The 2015-16 Norris Trophy winner will have no shortage of suitors should he reach unrestricted free agency. The two-way blueliner has been among the very best at his position since being drafted second overall by the Kings in 2008.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/drew-doughty-clarifies-comments-potential-free-agency/

5 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I would rather have Chabot from Ottawa, at his entry level price tag, than Dowdy, even at half his price tag.

Kinda surprised Blake hasn,t been fired yet, for that dumb move he made with the dowdy contract. 

OK, it's personal, understood.