Check your account email address ×

****2018/19 NHL THREAD!!!********

Zambroski

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its cool when a local guy actually makes it. 

It’s just normal for us in MN.  What’s really cool though is one one makes it and comes back here to play.   Now....if we could just get consistently better....UBER COOL!!!

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s just normal for us in MN.  What’s really cool though is one one makes it and comes back here to play.   Now....if we could just get consistently better....UBER COOL!!!

Who from MN would you actually want on your team right now???? I cant think of one..........the "one of us" bullshit hasnt panned out one single time :lol: 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Who from MN would you actually want on your team right now???? I cant think of one..........the "one of us" bullshit hasnt panned out one single time :lol: 

Are you forgetting that zamb has literally no clue about hockey? :snack: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

I havent established that yet but given his track record on literally every other subject I'd say safe bet :lol: 

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Our players do better elsewhere for some weird reason.  Fucking Indiana...go back home!  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

LOL!  I've been on skates since I was four and stopped lacing up on team play just a few years ago.  So...just because I don't regurgitate a bunch of shit I read by some sports reporter like most of you retards, it sure as fuck doesn't mean I don't know hockey.  There are only a few on any of the forums that I don't call fucking "tripods".  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I havent established that yet but given his track record on literally every other subject I'd say safe bet :lol: 

You are a tripod too.  I just like the cut of your jib sometimes.  Consider yourself "graced" I converse with you in any fashion.  :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Our players do better elsewhere for some weird reason.  Fucking Indiana...go back home!  :lol: 

LOL!  I've been on skates since I was four and stopped lacing up on team play just a few years ago.  So...just because I don't regurgitate a bunch of shit I read by some sports reporter like most of you retards, it sure as fuck doesn't mean I don't know hockey.  There are only a few on any of the forums that I don't call fucking "tripods".  :lol: 

You are a tripod too.  I just like the cut of your jib sometimes.  Consider yourself "graced" I converse with you in any fashion.  :lmao: 

I played a pickup game with some guys from work like 4 years ago........it nearly killed me. I think my skates have been hung up for good 

Just now, f7ben said:

I played a pickup game with some guys from work like 4 years ago........it nearly killed me. I think my skates have been hung up for good 

I loved pond hockey and the "beer leagues" the most.  I still skate on a pond or two (mine mostly) but my old injuries really just can't take competitive play anymore.  It's hard enough to get through a fucking sledding season without adding any extra pain.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hockey is your thing.  Hang up the hat!!!

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You won't be so tough to talk with a mouth full of broken chiclets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I'm the dentist here faggot!!!!11

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

That is so fucking awesome

X2! That kid will never forget that! I'm liking Ovi more and more these days. Didn't think that would change, but it has. 

2 minutes ago, irv said:

X2! That kid will never forget that! I'm liking Ovi more and more these days. Didn't think that would change, but it has. 

I've always been a massive fan....basically by default at first since Sid is such a detestable faggot ass cunt......but Ovi plays hard...keep your head on a swivel with him on the ice

Seeing how he reacted and continued to react/celebrate after he won the Stanley Cup last year made me look at him a lot differently. I remembered the old days, the whining, him not wanting to play because he was getting hit and not backing up his mouth up, the list goes on, but seeing how important, how excited and celebratory he was after him and the Capitals won the Cup, made me change my views about him.

You could easily tell he was genuinely thrilled, over the moon proud that he won the Stanley Cup, and I don't ever recall someone carrying on, for days on end even, after they had won it like he did. 

Edited by irv

I wonder how long Mathews will be out for now? I don't know for sure but I am thinking Mathews is a bit of a China Doll? Seems to get hurt fairly easy, imo, but I don't know much of his history prior to the NHL.

The Leafs will be in tough now, imo, but they did manage to pull themselves together tonight and get the win that I didn't think they'd do, especially after Mathews went down. 

Edited by irv

5 minutes ago, irv said:

Seeing how he reacted and continued to react/celebrate after he won the Stanley Cup last year made me look at him a lot differently. I remembered the old days, the whining, him not wanting to play because he was getting hit and not backing up his mouth up, the list goes on, but seeing how important, how excited and celebratory he was after him and the Capitals won the Cup, made me change my views about him.

You could easily tell he was genuinely thrilled, over the moon proud that he won the Stanley Cup, and I don't ever recall someone carrying on, for days on end even, after they had won it like he did. 

Yup......it was awesome

43 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Wild streak ended by lots of give aways and sloppy defence!!!1221

I turned it off after the 1st.  Their "streak" was some decent and improved play but, a lot of puck luck too.  Using the 1st period, and half of the second to warm up is gonna put them in the same fucking spot it puts them every year;  just squeeking into the playoffs.  It's marginal play I'm still seeing.....sad.  If Doob goes down because he's being stretched over and above the limits any netminder should have to play .....it's over.  Our big $$$, big name players are out there skating around like it's a fucking pond hockey, pick-up game.

It's all just gross....again.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

They got beat by a team that has a dynamic hungry kid named Petterson. That kid is awesome

Yep, he sure is! 

1 minute ago, irv said:

Yep, he sure is! 

It makes me sick watching all these other teams strike it rich in the draft....although I do believe Jordan Greenway will be a star player.